Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally love kicker cvr's. Great speakers.
idk what I'll go with exactly, I'm pretty picky after working in a shop and seeing the difference. kicker is a entry level company but good for the cheap price which would be fine for the teg so they are an option. but is rather go with Mmats or soundstream

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well right rear slider pin for the integra was seized and I broke the bolt....so I bought a rear disc conversion for the civic and fix the teg. idk when this will ever go on the civic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373255447.621416.jpg

crappy pic but I gotta work and was at a waterpark and zip lining all day with the girlfriend

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what's everyone's opinion on what my car is worth?

will also come with rear disc conversion, the corbeaus, arias pistons, and eagle h beam Rods, slim fan, new axles, and anything else I can find

and my prize possession, the steering wheel

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i seem to remember you roaching this thing.. 3k tops.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean ones out here go for 2,700-3,400 some with swaps in them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definitely wont be 3k. 2500-3k will get you a mismatched panel swapped eg where I live. a single cam ek if your lucky with a beat up body

I'm getting a lot of offers between 3500-4k like I was hoping for. but at this point whatever gets it gone ASAP

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic has been put back together and cleaned one last time. most complete it has b.een since last september, the trunk is also completely stuffed with parts. ill miss this car, even shed a tear when it goes. this car has made me the person i am today honestly, i wouldnt of been this successful. and going through all my parts storage areas was like a walk down memory lane back to when i first took the stock tape player and headunit out lol i forgot i saved them

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait to see where this goes. U better stay on cc

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait to see where this goes. U better stay on cc
ill stay, though i wont be building anything.

the idea has come across my mind to take a loan for bags and wheels right off the bat though. i already know first purchase would be an exhaust and subs