Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lucky, I love that car.

You ever think about getting a 350z?
he is a strange dude, how he dresses and talks is different

eh don't like them and to small. I want a bigger sporty luxury car and not a 2 seater

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the whole car is "fake" it was not nice, the leather is fake, the finishes were not nice, what needed to be metal trim was plastic, things break on it all the time. the vq motor has lots of service bulletins on it. i was not impressed with the car that much to be honest. the motor burns lots of oil like every other nissan.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the whole car is "fake" it was not nice, the leather is fake, the finishes were not nice, what needed to be metal trim was plastic, things break on it all the time. the vq motor has lots of service bulletins on it. i was not impressed with the car that much to be honest. the motor burns lots of oil like every other nissan.
hmm seems like all three cars I want are going to give me issues but some oil burning I can deal with. I need to go dok some test drives and more research

other two options are an m3 or a s4. I know s4s the best but near 100k the turbos need to be replaced and you have to pull the engine for that. m3s have vanos issues and are slightly more than what I want to spend. I really don't want more than a 5k loan since I don't even need one

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of those cars is a great choice. the other two i would stay away from. go for the m3

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well still trying to sell this thing

ran the pistons and rods through the parts washer, trying to sell these too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375663267.866511.jpg

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll buy your car for five cents..

:lol:

But seriously, GLWS.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they want it till I mention I took the heater core out lol oh well

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well....car is basically sold

had to people who had looked at it last week fighting to show up first tomorrow to buy it. but then my friend who helped build the car from day 1 came out of no where and said he wanted it. meeting him at the notary after work

i guess its time to start looking at is300's since they are pretty cheap now and ive worked on one. fits the description of what i want to daily

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
signed title today and car left

not sure what to do now, drink excessively and then continue on. drove by a small house I liked and found an is300 I liked. gotta get prices

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
signed title today and car left

not sure what to do now, drink excessively and then continue on. drove by a small house I liked and found an is300 I liked. gotta get prices
f**k ya! Close this b***h and start an is300 build =)