Soon2bsick Vtec

imadvanced

5 panel wink mirror. It's longer, and you can use at least some of the visor holes to mount it (if you decide to take your visors out; you don't have to). I got mine from e-bay. a lot of people say that pep boys carries them, but there wasn't a pep boys near me.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5 panel. Bolted right up. I actually put it on in the parking lot. Pep boys. 19.99

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
cool thanks guys, seen a couple threads on how to keep the visors as well...but idk if its worth all the trouble

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good bro, I hope mine comes out this good when it gets painted, I'm going to stay with black with a clear coat, got a guy here local who is charging me $700, that includes bodywork & getting the bumpers sured up, can't beat it & I have seen the guys work, it's really good, he put 3 coats of color & 2 coats of clear. BTW, the stickers under the hood rock!

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
today I'm gonna charge my AC up and maybe work on the alignment. I need to get a diagram together for the trunk because my cardboard panel thing is taking a dump and its making my subwoofer sink.

For some reason since I painted my car every cat in the neighborhood has decided to come lay on it. Not one cat laid on it when it was green or when it was primered, but I kid you not there are cats coming from across the street to lay on my car now. I get up every morning and find sandy paw prints all over it, there are no scratches so I don't mind but it's just weird.

So my list of things to buy next:

5 Panel Wink Mirror
LED Reverse Light bulbs (mine are dim, and the limo tint doesn't help)
Headlight Bulbs
Headlight Harnesses
Battery tie down rods
Battery tie down strap

I need pedal covers pretty soon, all the rubber is almost off the clutch pedal. Just not sure which brand/type to go with.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
i like the white under hood...
thanks man

so I rolled to my friends crib tonight to check out their new line up of Honda's,

white one is my friend's 92 DX she just bought, it's her first honda and first 5 spd. slow as folk but its got lip, wheels (idk), tint, springs and carbon fiber hood that needs re- clear coated
in the back is her boyfriend's 91 hatch he just picked up, stock motor, some kinda exhaust and rims that are too big for it. oh and it's automatic

now onto the car that got me into Honda's in the first place, 88 CRX SI

wish I had a pic of it all together but he just got this Z6 Turbo put in it and is finishing the wire tuck with brake booster delete and finishing the piping.

full coilovers
old school recaro seats
rota slips
ect ect

one day I'll have one... one day.

guy with the hatchy was trying to sell me a B18B1 block, head and intake manifold for $300, (not sure it's all there) pretty good deal but if I'm gonna swap I want a little better

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Instead of pedal covers, try grip tape. I've been running the same tape for a year now and there is enough to do it like 6 times

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, doesnt bother me at all. unless you would slide your foot back and forth and basically sand it

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
lol AHHH too much vtec will make you sand your feet off lolz I love the turbo mani on that hatch. Where's pics of your car??

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
wow guys it's been a while, I haven't done much updating because... well.. I've just been enjoying my car

All I've done is added an MP3 player and ordered some new wipers, Going to do the washer trick to fix my wear issues and try out some purple ice to see if it works as well as everyone says (not running hot, but want to try it)

In the market for another subwoofer amplifier so that I can get the extra 200 watts out of my sub that I am lacking. Would also like to get that wink mirror when some money comes in. Still need better seat covers and battery stay. I'm going to look into an HID kit as well xenonsupply.com seems to have a nice product

wink mirror
subwoofer amp
purple ice
Seat covers

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
that crx is sick man. Hp number on it?

no idea, he takes it in for dyno next month if everything is back together by then. His wire tuck is a little eh but I like everything else he did.

great news.

I got a job!

Sooo that meansss more upgrades, new stufff.

Throw some ideas at me, (except for rims... I know, I know)

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
sorry guys I've been MIA, started my new job today went great. This weeks check I am using towards work clothes but everything after that will be free reign (besides a little gas money of course)

emerican

Registered VIP
hell yeam man congrats i been mia for a while and havent really messed with the car besides maitnece i got to much goin on at the moment