Stolen....keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

00hondasi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sry to hear that bro. I would like to say a couple things. I honestly think someone in your apartment area or your friends stole your car. Is there anyway you can move in the mean time. Maybe a 1 bedroom apartment with a garage. I saw the eg with the gsr engine, that s**t pulls so hard. My buddy has a eg with a jdm itr engine in it and that thing is BADASS, your going to really enjoy that eg. I would suggest getting a lojack, alarm, kill switches, a steering wheel lock and somemore. I really wish the best.

Peace.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the police department called me on friday and told me they found the car and towed it to a place called shamrock towing, and i asked them what all was taken from the car and they said that all they could tell me was that the car is inoperable.....i havent been able to get a hold of the towing company yet so i still dont know whats missing from the car, im just assuming that its gonna be totaled out......my buddy has a 93 hatch with a GSR swap that he said he would sell to me for 5k so i think thats the route im gonna go

cops says just that it's inoperable? and the towing company can't be reached? Sounds like some crooked s**t.

and to the guy who's car was stolen, that sucks man. I'll be sure to get an alarm first thing on my next car.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks everyone.....and yeah, i think the police officer who called me didnt really know what was missing and someone just told her to call me and tell me it was recovered.....and i found out later that they just gave me the wrong number for the towing company, so pretty much that ladie was a dumbass haha.....and i now have two options on cars to get.....one is a eg with a b16a2 completely gutted, white, roll cage, needs repainted, but he's only asking 2500 and the thing runs great.....the other is the eg with the gsr motor and hes askin 5k......the gsr hatch is alot cleaner and they are both around the same quickness, its a b18c1 so it has the same hp rating as the b16.....idk im kind of leaning towards the b16 hatch just because its half the price and it looks a little more haggard so maybe people wont mess with it and then i could restore it once i get back to ohio....what do you guys think?

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sry to hear that bro. I would like to say a couple things. I honestly think someone in your apartment area or your friends stole your car. Is there anyway you can move in the mean time. Maybe a 1 bedroom apartment with a garage. I saw the eg with the gsr engine, that s**t pulls so hard. My buddy has a eg with a jdm itr engine in it and that thing is BADASS, your going to really enjoy that eg. I would suggest getting a lojack, alarm, kill switches, a steering wheel lock and somemore. I really wish the best.

Peace.
yeah dude im starting to think its someone i know too because its pretty convieniant how as soon as my conversion was done and everything was back to normal the car was gone, someone was watching me.....when i get my new car im not gonna pop the hood infront of anyone and im just gonna tell them it has a sohc non vtec

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why don't you just get something reasonable and low key until you move into a house with a garage? Its common sense, your going to have the same exact issues keeping a modded Honda in your area. And for f**k sakes stop calling people faggots, unless you are purposely trying to stir more drama into your thread.

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Civic2007, you stupid motherfucker, shut the f**k up.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why don't you just get something reasonable and low key until you move into a house with a garage? Its common sense, your going to have the same exact issues keeping a modded Honda in your area. And for f**k sakes stop calling people faggots, unless you are purposely trying to stir more drama into your thread.
dude stay out of my f**king thread....the eg with the b16 is completely stock on the outside with paint issues...unless they have xray vision they wont know the engine is swapped.....and there are ways around theft.....alarm with backup battery, piezo inside, fuel pump kill switch, pull the ecu, headlight and license plate fuses, wheel lock, lo jack, starter kill, hood pins with locks......im not retarded....id even be willing to take the rims off every night....im here for two more months, if someone wants to work through all those problems just to take a car that looks as shitty from the outside as this one then they can have at it.....and im going to keep calling you and the rest of the haters faggots because thats exactly what you are....get a life

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Civic2007, you stupid motherfucker, shut the f**k up.
explain yourself there cowboy......stupid cause i got my car jacked before i had the time to get an alarm installed? my bad i have a packed schedule, going to school 14 hours a day so i can get a career started faster definitely makes me a stupid mother f**ker huh?....or maybe you think im stupid for getting another honda? my car got jacked so i should just get out of the honda game and give up on them? my bad for having a passion......i like hondas and im not gonna go out and get a geo just because some thugs stole my last car.....maybe thats what you little panzies would do but i have a bigger set of nuts than that.....im gonna do whatever i want and your s**t talking isnt gonna make me change my mind so get over it and go flame someone elses thread

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude stay out of my f**king thread....the eg with the b16 is completely stock on the outside with paint issues...unless they have xray vision they wont know the engine is swapped.....and there are ways around theft.....alarm with backup battery, piezo inside, fuel pump kill switch, pull the ecu, headlight and license plate fuses, wheel lock, lo jack, starter kill, hood pins with locks......im not retarded....id even be willing to take the rims off every night....im here for two more months, if someone wants to work through all those problems just to take a car that looks as shitty from the outside as this one then they can have at it.....and im going to keep calling you and the rest of the haters faggots because thats exactly what you are....get a life
And here comes the :twisted: person aka me lol .

1. The person who loves to keep calling people fagots most likely is a fagot thus you .

2. Watch your filthy f**king mouth and don't ever disrespect any member on this forum especially the ones that will own you.

3. Get a alarm or buy a car with one and stfu and go blow a filthy Mexican transvestite whore and stop your damn insult and name calling and get a life and over yourself. Maybe if you weren't to busy playing with your daddy's Balls you fagot.... your car would have an alarm and not get stolen

and p.s since you don't wanna buy one or can't afford etc then tell who ever you blow for money to pay your cheap ass some more you DF

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And here comes the :twisted: person aka me lol .

1. The person who loves to keep calling people fagots most likely is a fagot thus you .

2. Watch your filthy f**king mouth and don't ever disrespect any member on this forum especially the ones that will own you.

3. Get a alarm or buy a car with one and stfu and go blow a filthy Mexican transvestite whore and stop your damn insult and name calling and get a life and over yourself. Maybe if you weren't to busy playing with your daddy's Balls you fagot.... your car would have an alarm and not get stolen

and p.s since you don't wanna buy one or can't afford etc then tell who ever you blow for money to pay your cheap ass some more you DF
1.learn to spell you illiterate f**k because faggot is spelled with two g's....and you can call my gf and ask if im gay if you really want to

2.if someone thinks they can "own" me then tell them to bring it because i know my s**t.....and im sure there are people out there that know more but i know for a fact that i would own your ass so until you can own me you have no room to talk

3.you tell me to get a life and stop calling people names but what are you doing in this post? exactly the same thing, so if i need to get a life then so do you retard....My dad died last spring so you get go f**k yourself for that little comment.......

and p.s. i can afford one and for the 1 millionth time i had an appointment set up to get an alarm installed but im a busy guy.....my bad for going to college.....im the biggest DF there is

and p.p.s. you think im stupid and anyone can own me so here are some questions for you just to show how big of a dumbass you are:

-at what psi should a 6 gen's ac system be charged to?
-how do you perform a surface discharge test on your battery?
-what is fuel atomization?
-what is Reid Vapor Pressure?
-what is dead head pressure and what spec should it be at?
-whats ohm's law?
-if you have voltage on the ground side of a circuit what could be the problem?
-what does the governor control on an automatic transmission?
-which gear/gears have a spur cut design in a honda 5spd transmission?
-what snap ring in a drum from an automatic transmission goes tapered side up?
-are piston rings directional and if so how do you determine which way they go on?
.........you go ahead and answer those smart ass and then i'll give you some more

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
-at what psi should a 6 gen's ac system be charged to?
-how do you perform a surface discharge test on your battery?
-what is fuel atomization?
-what is Reid Vapor Pressure?
-what is dead head pressure and what spec should it be at?
-whats ohm's law?
-if you have voltage on the ground side of a circuit what could be the problem?
-what does the governor control on an automatic transmission?
-which gear/gears have a spur cut design in a honda 5spd transmission?
-what snap ring in a drum from an automatic transmission goes tapered side up?
-are piston rings directional and if so how do you determine which way they go on?
.........you go ahead and answer those smart ass and then i'll give you some more
Jesus here we go again. Stop calling people on the board faggots, just let it go and let the thread die.

Status
Not open for further replies.