**The OFFICIAL CC WEIGHT-LOSS THREAD**

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe some people don't like physically feeling like s**t constantly? Maybe they aren't happy with the way they look? they atleast have the guts to post on here and ask for some help.

Then you stroll in with a comment like that, come on man.
and then your weak ass acknowledges the comment and makes the thread worst :(

I'll be honest, at one time I lost like 40lbs and it wasn't that hard at all. All I did was not eat like I normally do :( I ate 3 meals a day. Breakfast wich I ate around 7am, lunch around noon and diner around 5pm. I would occasionally eat something around 8pm when I would get hungry. I wasn't eating anything extremely healthy either, just smaller portions and no fast food. I would drink NOTHING but water and I didn't start exercising untill about a month / a month and a half after I began to diet. Honestly, the first week I basically starved myself to where it made me sick and I think it shrunk my stomach up a bit because after that I would get full easily. I did nothing with weights too, I did a bunch of push ups, sit ups, jog and other little exercises. I stopped because I felt better the way I was before. Exercising just made me feel hungry and basically like s**t.

It's all about self control tho ;) Some people are just to weak to control themselves.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dropped 7 pounds just by cutting back on soda, not even quitting it. I'm now weaning myself off soda the rest of the way.

And I honestly didn't have much to lose, I just didn't like how I felt from all the sugar.

6'2" 195 pounds and now I'm 185 pounds and feel pretty damn healthy.

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

STARTING IMAGE
Height:6'2"
Weight:206
Build: Soft

STARTING DIET
Breakfast: Usually nothing but sometimes some orange juice or cereal if I'm lucky
Mid-Morning: Nothing
Lunch: Usually Cup Noodles or PBJ
Afternoon Snack:
Dinner: Spaghetti or something easy to make
Late-Night: Junk Food

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio: Nothing yet
Weight: Nothing yet

GOALS
My goal is to get down to 175, the weight that I was at when I was playing soccer in High School. Cardio is coming but weights are going to have to wait untill school starts because I'm broke and I don't really want to buy a membership to a gym.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is really good s**t guys. Glad to see so many people taking part in this thread. Ignore the haters, there's nothing wrong with living a healthier lifestyle.

Civic11 - s**t dude, you ran head first into this. That's awesome. It looks like you're really gonna be taking this seriously.... and it seems you're already enjoying it. I think you've got the hang of it too. The day of meals you posted looks great. And like you said about the chipotle thing. You can still go, just make smarter choices. Really really good s**t you got goin for yourself. Oh yea, you'll see beautiful women near any place that has to do with health. God I love the gym =oP

Coffee is ok, but keep it in moderation. Whoever said it's a myth that coffee dehydrates you..... actually, you've been misled. You do get dehydrated from drinking coffee. It's not the coffee itself that does it though. You get dehydrated from caffeine. Excess amounts of caffeine dehydrate the body. But keep your intake in check and you should still be able to enjoy your coffee.

Aki - You're right, smoothies do have a LOT of sugar in them. This is partly due to the fact that fruit has a lot of sugar in it. However, many smoothie places also add sugar to their smoothies. You can ask them to take out any added sugar.

Last edited:

catsman72

5+ Year Member
STARTING IMAGE
Height:6'1.5
Weight:205-215
Build: football/weight lifting build. not body builder

STARTING DIET
Breakfast: cereal
Mid-Morning:none
Lunch:anything
Afternoon Snack:none
Dinner:some sort of meat
Late-Night:sometime icecream

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio: mondays and thursdays 1mile. and tuesday and wed sand runs and dot drille.
Weight: workout plan changes everyday

GOALS
by my senior year of high school break the clean and jerk record for the state. witch is 365lbs im shoting for 385lbs. I have 2 years and right now im at 275lbs

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Day 2:

Breakfast: cereal/ protien shake
Mid-Morning:combos
Lunch:Grilled chicken salad w/ fat free dressing.
Afternoon Snack:Protien shake
Dinner:ditto for lunch " "
Late-Night salad w/ cheese and fat free dressing./ protien shake

I also realized my goal is not possible without negative effects, because I have a a lot of muscle mass. Went to the gym today and they did the pinch calculation on me. My body fat percentage is a little over 12%. I want to get back down to 9-10%. So I am looking at a goal of 15lbs of fat I want to burn.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
diabetes?
I am very close to being there. What are some of the different snacks and foods that you can eat. I really need to watch this plus loose a ton of weight. Do u do the whole grain or wheat breads and pasta and all that? I have actually gone to a nutrition but she really hasnt been much help.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coffee is ok, but keep it in moderation. Whoever said it's a myth that coffee dehydrates you..... actually, you've been misled. You do get dehydrated from drinking coffee. It's not the coffee itself that does it though. You get dehydrated from caffeine. Excess amounts of caffeine dehydrate the body. But keep your intake in check and you should still be able to enjoy your coffee.
My doctor told me that you're still taking in more liquids than the caffeine makes you piss out.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmm, well, I'd trust your doctor's opinion then. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I've never really done a lot of research on it.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am very close to being there. What are some of the different snacks and foods that you can eat. I really need to watch this plus loose a ton of weight. Do u do the whole grain or wheat breads and pasta and all that? I have actually gone to a nutrition but she really hasnt been much help.
if you're going to see a nutritionist about diabetes, she should be tons of help.

i'm type 1, so it's very different in the way you regulate from type 2. i can do pasta and all that jazz because i have to take insulin shots for it anyways. unless you're a super out of control type 2, you don't take shots. so... yeah, for type 2's, i'm sure pasta is a big no no.

you could go on a diabetic diet now. for me, that's 45-60 grams of carbs per meal, keep the fat and cholesterol low, fiber is good. but... it's higher for a man. 60-75 per meal, perhaps? that's not actually a lot, depending on what you're used to eating, btw. i'm not sure since they don't tell you what doesn't apply to you. i'm sure you could find an outline for it from a reliable source online. :what: it's a healthy diet, but its definitely a lifestyle change.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and then your weak ass acknowledges the comment and makes the thread worst :(
I felt the need to stand up for the people posting in this thread concerning their weight and so on, lose the smart mouth. And if you so feel the need to respond to this message, do so via PM.

Oh, and Marijuana will not help you lose weight :lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you're going to see a nutritionist about diabetes, she should be tons of help.

i'm type 1, so it's very different in the way you regulate from type 2. i can do pasta and all that jazz because i have to take insulin shots for it anyways. unless you're a super out of control type 2, you don't take shots. so... yeah, for type 2's, i'm sure pasta is a big no no.

you could go on a diabetic diet now. for me, that's 45-60 grams of carbs per meal, keep the fat and cholesterol low, fiber is good. but... it's higher for a man. 60-75 per meal, perhaps? that's not actually a lot, depending on what you're used to eating, btw. i'm not sure since they don't tell you what doesn't apply to you. i'm sure you could find an outline for it from a reliable source online. :what: it's a healthy diet, but its definitely a lifestyle change.
holy s**t lol, I have been consuming like 40carbs a day tops. Maybe close to 60 now that I think about it with cereal in the morning

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ye gods!! how do you do that?! even when i was following what my nutritionist said, it was kinda hard. and that was PER MEAL. why so little? :shock:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
STARTING IMAGE
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 280ish?
Build: Good arms and legs, man boobs and gut

STARTING DIET
Breakfast: Eggs (No oil added, if any oil, Olive), Toast (No butter) and 2% Milk
Mid-Morning: Granola Bar, Banana, Apple, Orange
Lunch: Chicken Breast, 2% Milk
Afternoon Snack: Banana, Apple, or Orange
Dinner: Salad, with Chicken and Low Fat to No Fat Dressing
Late-Night: More Banana, Apple or Orange

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio:
Weight:

GOALS
Be 220ish by the end of the year, or even sooner..

QUESTION:
If you lose alot of weight, real fast, don't you have flabby/saggy skin, because your skin couldn't adjust or something like that?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ye gods!! how do you do that?! even when i was following what my nutritionist said, it was kinda hard. and that was PER MEAL. why so little? :shock:
cereal is around 27gms, skim milk around 11grms, and I eat salads and fish and boiled chicken almost all the time. So many another 10-15grms tops. I want to get leaner, so yea little carbs, but when I do eat carbs it has to be 100% whole wheat or 12 grain.

I am not sure about loosing weight fast. My one buddy use to weigh around 260lbs, and now weighs 190-200ish llbs. And he has some stretch marks around his stomach, but it also depends on the person most of the time also.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I felt the need to stand up for the people posting in this thread concerning their weight and so on, lose the smart mouth. And if you so feel the need to respond to this message, do so via PM.

Oh, and Marijuana will not help you lose weight :lol:
Yes, they really needed you to stand up for them over the net :lol: Way to take a stand :clap:

Good luck everyone on your weight loss goals :thumbs up and remember, "Marijuana will not help you loose weight." Thank the lovely Ms. Maiku for that tip :D

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
biz i really dont mind it, and i started the thread lol. only thing i ask is that we not let things get too far off topic and this gets shut down, please.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
had a really good day yesterday and NEVER felt hungry AT ALL

Breakfast: Cereal & Skim
Mid-Morning: cup of coffee, handful of pretzels and water
Lunch: Bagel & cream cheese, yogurt, apple, white tea
Afternoon: water
Dinner: Shrimp salad, pasta salad
Late night: NOTHING!!!!

haha i was most proud of the last part

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good s**t guys. Looks like you're all eating pretty healthy. But remember one thing.

Even stuff that's "good for you" is bad for you if you eat too much of it. Make sure you're checking your portion sizes. Yes, grilled chicken is lean and well prepared... but you're not gonna lose any weight if you're eating a whole chicken. So just check how much you're eating and make sure you're not overdoing it.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Random would own this thread.
:lol:
yea, John has a LOT of good advice. I've talked to him in the past about this issue
my problem, is i dont always take my own advice....after 18 months of marriage, im struggling...... :lol: its tough having a wife that loves to cook good food....plus, i think your body adjusts to a certain feeling of contentment, making it harder to lose weight :what:

but i'll get in on this, it might help me stay motivated :lol:
this is all current stuff....before getting married (make that before DATING) i was at 180lbs, and lookin pretty good :lol: but before that, i was right around 290lbs.....yiiiikes...

STARTING IMAGE
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 205
Build: decent....cant seem to get rid of the love handles though....

STARTING DIET
7:00Breakfast: cerial (has to be bran, or high in fiber)....or an english muffin w/ natural (so sugar added) peanut butter (not alot though)
10:00Mid-Morning: low fat string cheese / low fat yogurt / handfull of natural frozen almonds (i usually just pic 2)
1:00Lunch: turkey sandwich on WHOLE WHEAT bread, lett/tom/low fat mayo....sometimes a "power shake" if i dont have anything else (recipe will be included below)
4:00Afternoon Snack: either same as mid-morning snack, or leftover shake....or an apple
6:00Dinner: usually try to have some kind of lean meat, w/ some type of boiled veggie....or beans...
9:00Night: cereal...or if i havent finished off the shake, ill have the rest of that

STARTING ROUTINE
Cardio: ??
Weight: honestly, its kind of long, and i dont quite have it all memorized....

GOALS
get back down under 190, but not below 180....

probbly THE best book that helped me out, a book called "The Abs Diet".....this thing freakin works wonders....my problem, is i get sidetracked, and dont always live by some of the nutritional guidelines it provides....but it DOES work, when you stick to it, i can attest to that.... i'll bring it in, and scan some of the stuff ive found to be most helpful....

"Power Shake" recipe:

1 scoop Whey powder
1 cup lowfat (1%) milk
1 packet of unflavored instant oatmeal, cooked
2 tablespoons low fat vanilla yogurt
2 teaspoons peanut butter (natural, no sugar added)
2 tablespoons ground Flax Seed (this is something i added on my own, wasnt included in original recipe)
as little or as much ice as you want (more ice, of course, means more volume to your shake, meaning you will have more left over.....i usually add enough so that i end up w/ 2 glasses of shake...one now, one later)