96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One in the same

Yup, I'm told she was still into me sometime around October before finally letting go (walked away in Jan '14). Then come a few weeks ago, dude got cold feet and said he's not moving with her. Rather just bartend in a tourist trap.

Not trying to rekindle our 3yr rough & rocky relationship deal, just nice to actually be talking again after 18mos...and sex was a mutual desire, admittedly it had been a while lol

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
as temping as a wet warm place is ide sooner take the pocket of a fur coat than an ex

. Its like my old Z71 5.7, treats me like s**t, takes my money but once in awhile it takes me on a ride that makes me all excited and makes all the other boys jelous. But then it starts actin up n treating me badly again

not saying you shouldnt, just my experience with exes

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, have never gone back to one so I wouldn't really know as of yet.

I've opened up communication with just about every one but the most recent g/f.
We've all grown up and are more mature...except one, she's still crazier than bat s**t and I have no interest in talking to this one, but it doesn't stop her from contacting me. [obv not same girl I've been talking about though]

Last edited:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol

We all have one of those crazy ghosts of xmas past.. lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I did enjoy my Russian though.
Russian & Spanish mix, never thought to get on her bad side. Especially after hearing the lulz-worthy story about her ex getting a pot thrown at his head when he wouldn't shut up

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had 2 russians in my past.. Accents so thick you could trip over it

Jeez, I need to put up a map and use the little red flags of the coutries Ive conquored hmm

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a serious weakness for Italians. I think it's because I didn't marry one.

I had 2 russians in my past.. Accents so thick you could trip over it

Jeez, I need to put up a map and use the little red flags of the coutries Ive conquored hmm
Oh another vice president of the united nations...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So far I'm in Vietnam, Cuba, Spain, Russia, and USA