The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

02_EP3_<3

02civicrider

02civicrider
5+ Year Member
Stalker:shocked3:

haha jk Bryan. Yeah I want the prgoress sway bar but without the subframe brace, so I'm slookin around. Either that or a sway bar of equivalence.

Ebayy ftwwww.
You could always buy the progress sway and tie bar combo. And resell the tie bar. It will sell very quickly. Or you can run both.

02_EP3_<3

yeah i might do that but i wouldnt use the tiebar, cause i don't feel like modyfying the beaks bar.

02_EP3_<3

Heres some pics of my tsunami roof visor (thanks Bryan ;) )

Pics didnt come out great but here ya go

Held on by double sided tape haha. :werd:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get the progress 22mm and or 24mm rear sway. It's a night and day difference.
It is a night and day difference. Probably better to have aftermarket endlinks too though, the stock ones are a b***h to preserve. Honestly easier to just get aftermarkets and cut the old sway bar off at the endlinks.

02_EP3_<3

tint and than your set
I like people to see whos driving my car. :word:

It is a night and day difference. Probably better to have aftermarket endlinks too though, the stock ones are a b***h to preserve. Honestly easier to just get aftermarkets and cut the old sway bar off at the endlinks.
Yeah I'm looking at getting an aftermarket one anyways cause my lx doesnt come with a sway bar. Should be ordering one here in the next couple weeks

x2

Black out the entire thing. It'll look baller.
.............no.

Ace92028

Gold Member
tint isnt just a look, its also stops theives from seeing what you have in your car, just roll down the windows if you want people to see you driving, drr

Ace92028

Gold Member
tint the front windows...they can only block 30% of light though. It might be different in your state