The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

02_EP3_<3

Just bought Aem intake and Megan racing header, should be in soon!

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This guy doesn't play around! I remember you joining not too long ago with those white rims and no drop. That wasn't too long ago and you've already made progress. Nice job!

If you don't install the intake and header at the exact same time LMK if you notice a difference in sound/power by installing the header.

02_EP3_<3

correction
corrected, and thank you for taking the precious time out of our day to remind me i have one header. God forbid that s sneaks in there.

This guy doesn't play around! I remember you joining not too long ago with those white rims and no drop. That wasn't too long ago and you've already made progress. Nice job!

If you don't install the intake and header at the exact same time LMK if you notice a difference in sound/power by installing the header.
Thanks man! The header will probably go on first actually haha! The throttle response will prob be a little better with these two upgrades, but i'm sure my maximum HP gain with I/H/E is 10-15 if that. The sound will hopefully be good :lol:

02_EP3_<3

So the header is finally off and the new one on after a minor setback (stripped the hell out of the head of the heat shield bolt=torch.)

It sounds better and gets slightly throttle response

PICS TOMORROOWWWWW!!!!!! Stay tuned, intake comin soon...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
corrected, and thank you for taking the precious time out of our day to remind me i have one header. God forbid that s sneaks in there.

you'd be surprised how many people keep calling it headers. don't take it personally

02_EP3_<3

intake has been ordered and im gonna slap a k&n filter on the ebay piping when it gets here monday. Say tuned!

02_EP3_<3

So the intake came in and I put a Spectre air filter on it (reusable). Heres some pics of the engine bay now, looks better but could use a wire tuck bad haha.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what part of NC?