The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put that s**t on and lets see some pictures!!

02_EP3_<3

Put the strut bar on for a test fit even though I have to take it off tomorrow when I do the suspension anyways. Fits good enough.

02_EP3_<3

So the suspension is on, but I didn't go super low, basically 1.5 finger gap all the way around, just because it doesn't make sense for me to slam it if i'm gonna drive to school everyday (5inch speedbumps=fail). Oh, and the toe is REALLLY F**KING off right now. LIke one tire straight and the other pointing out to the right. It's driveable, but barely, so I'm heading to get an alignment first thing in the morning. I'll have pics after that.

Sorry for the long post.

02_EP3_<3

After 4 alignment shops, a camber bolt, 12 hours and $160, my car is finally aligned. Its too dark to take pics of the drop right now so I'll take em tomorrow.

Here are my specs if anyone is interested. And yes, I'm gonna run a rear camber kit in the next couple of weeks

02_EP3_<3

THanks man!

So heres what my car looked like when I woke up

And heres some pics of the drop, theyre aren't very good i just snapped em real quick. I'll get some better photos in the next couple of weeks

Front Lip (my phone is 4" btw)

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
could be a liiiiittlle lower.

looks good meign

02_EP3_<3

damn that looks soooooo much better
Hahaha thanks man, after I put em on i was like damnnnnn this looks sooooo good. I'm getting my d2 coilovers around xmas so i can get a better stance. I'm goin for pretty much sittin the body on the wheels haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well ur gonna have problems with those mudflaps then...

02_EP3_<3

oh ahaha what i mean is have like no wheel gap, not be super dumped hahaha sorry bad choice of words haha. I'm not tryin to be mudflap scraping low hahaha