Tig's 93 EJ2 build

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would the b20 sit lower when it's the same block just bored out to 2L?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why would the b20 sit lower when it's the same block just bored out to 2L?

Good point thanks for clearing that up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought the pan was lower, and all its accouterments?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a pic. I'm going to paint my steelies black then put the hubcaps back on, I think it'll look a lot better.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drove my girlfriend's stepmom's TL to prom last night. Got me thinking about a TL type s

AWD-EG-CIVIC

Looks good need to get the fender painted lol but other than that car looks sick =)

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good need to get the fender painted lol but other than that car looks sick =)

Haha I've gotten used to the black fenders so they don't bother me anymore, I plan on getting the car painted a different color eventually. But thanks man

Just talked to Steve from hmotors, I think it was Steve at least, he didn't say his name. I gave him my budget for the b20 changeover and he's going to call back with my options.

AWD-EG-CIVIC

Yep. I am going to put up mine soon but mine is just starting and it is a return from the grave so I have a lot to do lol. This is my first build so I will be on forums a lot.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally ordering the swap on Friday. Been struggling to save up the last few hundos

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most likely starting a new job in a few weeks, the money will be rolling in. Then I can start a real build, and finance a bike =)

Civihatch

Nice ride man. Sorry to hear about the lock up. Where in Tennessee are you at I'm about 45 minutes north of Nashville in Clarksville

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice ride man. Sorry to hear about the lock up. Where in Tennessee are you at I'm about 45 minutes north of Nashville in Clarksville

I'm in bama man

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got off the phone with Steve at HMO. The swap is on the way, just need to find a transmission locally and ls integra ecu. Motor is a 98 b20b w/ p8r head. Came out of a honda orthia so I won't have to switch the manifold to close the hood. Steve hooked it up

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Painted my steelies black tonight and took off the hub caps. Looks really good actually, matches the trim and other black parts on my car. I think ill order some small spacers just to get rid of the sunk look since I'll be riding on these for a little while. Pics tomorrow in the daylight

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snapped a few photos with my moms camera today before it died. I wanted to wash the car but it was raining. im not good with a camera, anyone know how to make the pics look cleaner? Or is it just from the computer because they look fine on my phone

and a few pics I found on the camera, damn she was dirty:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The motor should be arriving this week. I can't wait. It almost feels unreal, seeing how far my car is coming along since the start. I remember reading super street magazines all night every night when I was like 14, dreaming of building my own B series Honda =)