Tig's 93 EJ2 build

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaned up the car today since I was bored and snapped some pictures. Still waiting on the damn motor. Been over two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuetip

Registered VIP
Nice tig, my civic is in the same boat, but mine is either the head gasket or needs to be rebuilt since I have 450k miles lol, and I'm a little scared to pull the motor and do it alone

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice tig, my civic is in the same boat, but mine is either the head gasket or needs to be rebuilt since I have 450k miles lol, and I'm a little scared to pull the motor and do it alone

Thanks. 450k damn!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you ordered from HMO, it takes awhile to get the motor. I mine took just about a month from the day I ordered to the day it arrived. It was flawless but it took some time.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you ordered from HMO, it takes awhile to get the motor. I mine took just about a month from the day I ordered to the day it arrived. It was flawless but it took some time.

That's where I ordered. But alright that's fine. I was told it would be here around the 4th so it's got me pretty anxious. I know it'll be worth the wait

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's where I ordered. But alright that's fine. I was told it would be here around the 4th so it's got me pretty anxious. I know it'll be worth the wait

The slow ones are the delivery companies the motors/transmissions get sent to. My stuff arrived in town when Steve told me, but I didn't get contacted by the delivery company until awhile after to schedule a delivery date and time. I hate the waiting game, but can't complain haha

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The slow ones are the delivery companies the motors/transmissions get sent to. My stuff arrived in town when Steve told me, but I didn't get contacted by the delivery company until awhile after to schedule a delivery date and time. I hate the waiting game, but can't complain haha

Yeah waiting sucks especially when it's something this big lol

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's been about 5 weeks since I ordered the motor. I called steve yesterday to get the tracking info and he told me the shipping company had to confirm my address. They've had the motor for almost 2 weeks with the wrong address. Got everything sorted out and it will be here Tuesday

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up the last few pieces to my swap tonight. Ls trans and p75 ecu. Pics from my phone are s**t since I scratched up my camera somehow

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it's been about 5 weeks since I ordered the motor. I called steve yesterday to get the tracking info and he told me the shipping company had to confirm my address. They've had the motor for almost 2 weeks with the wrong address. Got everything sorted out and it will be here Tuesday

See, told ya hmotors handle business lol. It's the damn shipping companies that suck.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
See, told ya hmotors handle business lol. It's the damn shipping companies that suck.

Yeah I was a little pissed at first. But Steve got it taken care of on the spot. Now I'm just happy to know i have everything I need. Except for a speed sensor. Is there a difference between B and D series?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I was ready to raise hell if I didn't get a call today about the motor. Luckily I just did and it will be dropped off tomorrow sometime. Took off tomorrow and work is closed on Friday, id say this is a good ending to my work week.

Going to haul the car, motor, and all that s**t to my buddies place this weekend and get a start on the swap. Praying everything goes smooth

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I was ready to raise hell if I didn't get a call today about the motor. Luckily I just did and it will be dropped off tomorrow sometime. Took off tomorrow and work is closed on Friday, id say this is a good ending to my work week.

Going to haul the car, motor, and all that s**t to my buddies place this weekend and get a start on the swap. Praying everything goes smooth

:thumbs up good stuff

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drum roll please......

Bam!

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! Looks good. God that looks clean! Also thought that was a chicken standing next to your trans posted up a bit :lol:

When's the big day?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hurry the f**k up

young_

out on bail
Staff member