*TopGear's Build Up Thread!*

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I scraped my Megan Racing 4-1 like no tomorrow, those 4-1s hang way too low for my slammed car and these shitty MO roads.
I wish I was too low for my header:(

i cant believe you put rotas in the same catagory as 5zigen, let alone rays.

anyways you should lower it.
I plan on going lower.... when I'm out of training/school:thumbup: Not enough time to do many changes right now.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Front lip came in today..

Mugen style front lip came in today. Fits good, I just couldn't figure out how to secure it in the middle(in the front). The sides I had no problem with. It seems like there's nowhere to secure it other than the sides. But here are some quick shots

short shifter and sidemarkers have been ordered as well:thumbup:

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you gonna sell your SI Front lip???

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good likin that mugen lip on there, mine isn't secured in the middle either been on there for some time now with no problems. now if it didn't have that little edge that goes inside the lower grill there'd be a problem lol. :thumbs up

jax00civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it would look sick with a K.I. in the back window. lol. ill buy your frount lip.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks good likin that mugen lip on there, mine isn't secured in the middle either been on there for some time now with no problems. now if it didn't have that little edge that goes inside the lower grill there'd be a problem lol. :thumbs up
Thanks bro. yea I figured the lip would be fine like that, i'm not too worried about it

it would look sick with a K.I. in the back window. lol. ill buy your frount lip.
haha yea I bet it would. i'll let you know about the lip;)
very clean!!!!!
thanks

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Need Some Help With Shifter

HELP!!!!
The short shifter is nice, such a big difference. But when it's in gear it moves around as if in neutral. There's way too much play in the shifter while in gear. I first used the OE washers that was on the old shifter, then used the little red washers that came with the shifter(B&M).

The only thing I can think of is I need more washers where the shifter meets the shift linkage. But it seems impossible to fit more washers in there. Maybe I need different washers? Any help would be appreciated.

Random Interior shots(before new shifter)

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sooooo cleann bro .. i like it a lot .. one thing i would do, paint match the lip and sell me the SIs lol

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow thats in immaculate condition, looks very nice :thumbs up