What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I get where you're coming from dawg. I feel you ;).

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm honestly tired of people telling me this. I know what to expect when I grow up. I'm still in school, so leave me alone about it.
Knowing what to expect, and dealing with it in a mature way when it happens are two totally different things. Just saying.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Knowing what to expect, and dealing with it in a mature way when it happens are two totally different things. Just saying.
My parents raised me to act in a mature way, and I believe I will be able to deal with it maturely.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unless you decide to go out again like last time :lol:.
Just got back from the high school to find messages from my roommate. Apparently me, her, and her sister are going out tonight. FMITA, seriously.. :cry:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got back from the high school to find messages from my roommate. Apparently me, her, and her sister are going out tonight. FMITA, seriously.. :cry:
Hahahahahaha who called it!!!!!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahahahaha who called it!!!!!!!
No booze, although boozing on a Sunday/Monday are the best IMO. We're going to go see Breaking Dawn. Yearrrrp. I'm a girl!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Waiting for woman to get back from grocery store and cook while sitting here watching swamp people.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bailed on the girls. Just too tired. Guess I'll have to wait til Redbox for Breaking Dawn now.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked 11 hrs and got one of my co-workers yelled at for not doing his job and compromising the security of the company. Monitoring a software deployment and doing homework right now.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Had a good time playing pool today. My 8 ball curse didn't happen today! I was supposed to go Kayaking today but that fell through. Now I'm just hanging out with the family finishing decorating our Christmas tree.

emerican

Registered VIP
went to grocery store and home depot. Came home and put a roof on the dog pen so its offically done now. I then went to class and am now just back at the house chilling.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Turned 21 over the weekend, got my horizontal driver's license today and am playing around with my new smartphone now.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Turned 21 over the weekend, got my horizontal driver's license today and am playing around with my new smartphone now.
Congrats.

I went to school, came home, worked 5-9, came home and kinda just chilled, now gonna watch the walking dead and repeat the same process tomorrow.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No booze, although boozing on a Sunday/Monday are the best IMO. We're going to go see Breaking Dawn. Yearrrrp. I'm a girl!
I saw it in the theater with my gf :oops: first time ever seeing any of the twilight series and to be honest if it wasn't for the whole "its twilight, I have to watch it cause its so awesome" factor the whole thing would have flopped cause the acting and special effects are "B movie" at best

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know wtf Breaking Dawn is. I meant to look it up on IMDB but never got around to it.

I went to Home Depot for just over an hour last night to "help" my parents buy carpet. When all I did was sit there and wait impatiently because they didn't need me at all.

Didn't get much sleep again. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuu

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Toda I am flying to warm and sunny minnesota.....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't even know wtf Breaking Dawn is. I meant to look it up on IMDB but never got around to it.

I went to Home Depot for just over an hour last night to "help" my parents buy carpet. When all I did was sit there and wait impatiently because they didn't need me at all.

Didn't get much sleep again. Ffffuuuuuuuuuuu
That sucks. I would've been pissed.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My coffee thermas is holding my head up this morning, no joke. I'm flipping exhausted.

I was on the phone til 10pm with a friend that got mugged on his way back to STL from PHX while moving. He stopped at a hotel b/c he got slammed w/ that blizzard in New Mexico. As he gets out to check into the hotel some crackhead pulls a knife on him and takes his cash. At least my friend was smart and had his wallet in his suitcase and just $40 cash in his pockets.
People are friggin' crazy...