What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
that daily looks solid, id drive the heck out of it, lol in an odd way i kinda like the vintage stuff for DD, if i could find a clean wagovan for cheap id just put a fresh fuel injected D15B7 and a 5 speed in there and Daily the ever liven crap out of it.
Trust me if I could find a wagon id be my baby. I paid 200 for this old girl and she has been nothing but good to me. I love old school hondas

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gotta run a couple errands for myself, some errands for my parents, and install more carpet for them.

Oceans 11 is amazing!
I've seen it before. I'm just running out of movies to watch lol. Still is a good movie though. I'm going to watch 12 and 13.

These are the movies I've seen recently:
- A Walk to Remember (re-watch)
- Premonition
- Ocean's Eleven (re-watch)
- Mission Impossible 4 (This was in theaters)
- Dear John
- Friends with Benefits
- Horrible Bosses
- Leap Year
- Morning Glory
- Phone Booth (re-watch)
- Take the Lead (re-watch)
- S.W.A.T. (re-watch)
- Water for Elephants
- The Fighter

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
John, you should watch Columbiana and unstoppable. both of those are good movies. I personally can't wait to see the new Sherlock Holmes

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At church in the sound room prepping before the service starts... Playing the drums today... good stuff... Happy Sunday!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to my girlfriends house. So tired

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
John, you should watch Columbiana and unstoppable. both of those are good movies. I personally can't wait to see the new Sherlock Holmes
I'll check em out. Thanks for the recommendations!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Had some friends over for poker last night, and cooked up home made tacos. F*cking yum. Then we decided to go over someone elses place and play the Family Guy drinking game. Fun times. Woke up on the floor. Finishing up redoing my room today.

Trying to think how to break up with my gf:confused:
"It's over" is a pretty good one.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First shower in 17 days. Wut wut :party2:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just woke up from a 3 hour snooze-a-thon in the recliner. wow, fresh as a daisy

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watching a documentary.... bored... yes. Gonna attempt to sift through about 1000 photos I have to edit/delete.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
board, and cant sleep, so im whoreing club civic, and reaading anything thats a stickey that i havent read yet.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Been forever since I've been on here :eek: currently in the middle of finals speaking of which I'm writing one today and tomorrow.

I also sold my EG hatch by the way. Going to miss the fuel mileage on that thing :(

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta run a couple errands for myself, some errands for my parents, and install more carpet for them.

I've seen it before. I'm just running out of movies to watch lol. Still is a good movie though. I'm going to watch 12 and 13.

These are the movies I've seen recently:
- A Walk to Remember (re-watch)
- Premonition
- Ocean's Eleven (re-watch)
- Mission Impossible 4 (This was in theaters)
- Dear John
- Friends with Benefits
- Horrible Bosses
- Leap Year
- Morning Glory
- Phone Booth (re-watch)
- Take the Lead (re-watch)
- S.W.A.T. (re-watch)
- Water for Elephants
- The Fighter
john what are your thoughts on mission impossible 4? worth seeing in theaters?

in other news... moved into a house this weekend with a buddy. still exhausted from the move. have lots of unpacking to do after work, need more money for furniture lol. currently have no internet because of the move so catching up on cc posts at work =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
john what are your thoughts on mission impossible 4? worth seeing in theaters?
I thought it was a great movie. Lots of action, a lot of suspense... I mean you know from watching the previous ones...Tom Cruise has some kick ass stunts (besides MI2 with the gay motorcycles). I personally think MI4 has even better and more crazy stunts. I think it's worth seeing.

I saw it in IMAX and it was an AMAZING experience. I think IMAX is only around us but the movie is CRYSTAL CLEAR digital image, 12k watts of surround sound or some crazy s***, and GIGANTIC screen, I mean gigantic...compared to a normal theater screen, probably 2-3 times taller and wider. During scenes where you're flying over or through a city, it almost felt real and sort of made me feel queazy. Such an awesome experience.

Last edited:

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sitting around the house, adding to my wish list and making a build list for what order i want to do stuff in, so i wont have to take other patrs back off to put more parts on. im kinda trying to shoot for that, "take it off once put it on once" mato on this one when ever i finally get everything together for it.