What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did it come with all that?

My dad bought a wagon just like that 2 months ago for 1700

Does your shifter move around as if it was in neutral in any gear? My dads wagon feels as if its in neutral all the time since the shifter moves freely from side to side about 3 inches both ways. There are some things I like about it though that its torquier and its quieter than my civic. Of course the civic is FWD and the impreza wagon is AWD.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sounds like he needs new shifter bushings... and yeah it came with the lights. your dad's looks to be in better shape than mine

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP

Mine 1999 EJ8
Mini rims
New radiator
That's all that's done to it besides the aftermarket stereo and speakers.

His 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Mods
Header, intake, and exhaust.
Everything else is stock besides rims.
I've read multiple reviews and its mixed a lot of people say its suspension is terrible because they've had to replace components every 25k or about. Others say its great car, super reliable, fast, and sporty.
Any thoughts? Explain your answer.
the vq25 in those sentras is not of the same quality as the vq35s or 37s. As to the exact reason why I am not sure. I have known several people who owned them and not one person said it was a good car by any means. Those die hard nissan guys who want a newer body will find one and swap the sr20det into them. It may be a ok A to B vehicle MAYBE. As for a step up in maturity I would say no, there are much better choices for four doors and being sporty.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought it was a question of tightening the shifter linkage or something like that, but never looked into it. The shifter bushings sound more likely though. Is it something hard to install?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Accepted a fulltime offer from my current employer for next years new store. Super pumped to finally go back to 40 hours and having my own full benefits for the first time.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doing my final shopping. getting some things for myself. nothing big. just stuff for my home stereo. adapters and cables mostly. maybe a new set of open ear headphones

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I thought it was a question of tightening the shifter linkage or something like that, but never looked into it. The shifter bushings sound more likely though. Is it something hard to install?
no, not at all. all it takes is a few minutes of pulling, pushing, and cussing under the car. take a look at the ones from kartboy.com - highly recommended. it's what i have in my gda-b.. super stiff

Accepted a fulltime offer from my current employer for next years new store. Super pumped to finally go back to 40 hours and having my own full benefits for the first time.
congrats!!!

i just woke up and took a shower.. gotta be at work in 75 minutes for a 10 hour shift (or earlier if i wanna put in extra hours). i'm tired. i need to take my summer wheels out of my car and stack them in the garage still.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Enjoying my warm office while it rains outside. Our mountains finally got fresh snow, so snowboarding is going to happen in early January. Excited for that!

aneidiaztorres

I'm chilling right now. Driving around with my bad Lil join I just bagged at the mall. I'm ecstatic about later on tonight....... Ima bad mothafucka

emerican

Registered VIP
took my daughter to get her first set of shots. Done nothing else really besides watch her since her mother is working today. i only left the house once and that was to deposit my paycheck in the bank and pick up a prescription from walmart. Rest of the time just been watching my wonderful daughter and doing little stuff at the house.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Got home from work half an hour ago. About to cook my lunch for tomorrow and go to bed

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]