What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lowered my car and slapped on my buddies diamond racings until his car is running.

Sent From My Rooted SG3

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Somebody needs to start a cell phone thread if there isnt one already so i dont have to hear about cell phones anymore...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Somebody needs to start a cell phone thread if there isnt one already so i dont have to hear about cell phones anymore...
Cell phones cell phones cell phones cell phones cell phones.

Just watched the battlefield 4 trailer. I think I may have to upgrade my computer and get it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
up just watching my daughter while wifey goes to the gym with a friend of hers that just had a baby
work later on 2day

emerican

Registered VIP
up just watching my daughter while wifey goes to the gym with a friend of hers that just had a baby
work later on 2day

brilla46

5+ Year Member
Getting ready to go to physical therapy then watching my son while my wife is at work

Sent from my HTC PH39100

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Day 4 of being sick. Let the non-stop coughing commence. fml. They'll probably send me home once I get to work too.... If I wasn't coughing I could probably get away with staying but I can't. Stop. f***ing. Coughing. Goddammit. Hopefully mucinex and dayquil fix that.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just disassembled my block to check out the bearing. The bearing is f***ed in the face. I need a new rod. And the rod was being thrown into the cylinder wall.
B18B bottom end, strip it, hot tank it, build for boost, go LS/Vtec Boost. Hell of a fast car if built right.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
most of the time if there's a spun bearing you basically going to have to replace the block anyways. by the time you notice it is usually the same time that it's ruining parts of your engine. you still have your old D series dont u? u could just put that back in and have a nice daily driver
Sold it.

And I don't know what to do. I'm overwhelmed.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm back and forth of what I want to do with this EJ8, but if I decide to mod it and go crazy, that's the route I'm going. It's easy, and makes stupid power.
Is your name Alex too?

About to leave work and maybe going to the gym, depends how I feel when I get home

djroadking

Went to class this morning, history today... boring... Came back and worked on my EX again. Fixed the drivers side door panel which was loose. Wasn't an issue with the clips but a metal bracket under the window switch thing. The bracket wasn't aligned right and was missing a screw.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sold it.

And I don't know what to do. I'm overwhelmed.
Take a deep breath, relax, and think it through. I've been in a lot of shitty positions. It will work out one way or another.

Is your name Alex too?

About to leave work and maybe going to the gym, depends how I feel when I get home
Lol no, I just wanted to chime in on that. My name's Seth :D

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B18B bottom end, strip it, hot tank it, build for boost, go LS/Vtec Boost. Hell of a fast car if built right.
I can't find any ls bottom ends right now. and how can I do that with no money due to no job?

Take a deep breath, relax, and think it through. I've been in a lot of s***ty positions. It will work out one way or another.

Lol no, I just wanted to chime in on that. My name's Seth :D
Yeah, I'm just lost. My whole training was in the automotive industry, and now im moving out of that.