What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

She finally did. But she's with her boytoy tonight.

So... I want to play Sims 3. Like really bad. I found the case but I can't find the disc :cry:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol:

She finally did. But she's with her boytoy tonight.

So... I want to play Sims 3. Like really bad. I found the case but I can't find the disc :cry:
I'll send you mine I never play it lol

gooddog

Rally X
I deleted my windshield washer reservoir today. And re wrapped all the wire looms on the driver side of the engine bay. And repainted the side molding. Its the little things that make progress.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I got work in 8 hours and I can't fall asleep... Dammit. I haven't had a problem falling asleep in a while... I may go take some NyQuil shortly if nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just now waking up at 9:40. Smoked two joints and took four NyQuil pills. Slept like a baby.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
called the VA to figure out why I havent got my GI Bill yet....

Turns out the school never faxed the form.....bitches!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally home from nordak. f**king almost three weeks up there.

So glad to be home. Its like Christmas! Parts and goodies everywhere. Oh and a pile of bills...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

My house being the one on left lit up by police

Heard tire screeching followed by crash, saw a vehicle on its side outside my window.
Called 911 while walking over to check on occupants.

Find drunk dude trying to right his truck before cops show up.
See his arm is all cut up, doesn't want me to look, just wants to flip truck.
I walk away not wanting any part in this attempt to flee.

Cops show up, he starts walking to my house before breaking into a drunken run.
Chase that dude down and spider-monkied him on the shoulders to the ground until officer showed up.

Idiot: "Someone stole my truck"...that I'm clearly running from
Cop: "Why'd you run"
Idiot: "I was looking for the police"...in the complete opposite direction

Apparently I ran from the truck to my front yard in just a few seconds and landed about 5.5ft up onto his shoulders bringing him straight down and held him there through his attempts to knock me off.

Filling out the report, the officer tells me the guy tried saying his arm was bleeding because of my tackle...in grass. b**** please, it's road rash for one, and at that moment you were on my property without my consent.

Not a bad Wednesday night.

As for tanktop comment, while tackling him my shirt soaked up some of his blood so into the trash that went.
That's crazy. I work at Discount Tire, and on Tuesday we had a similar occurrence. There was an accident in front of our store. A young guy hit some lady. He fled from the scene. Parking his car in the parking lot of the Goodyear across the street. And took his plates off and hid them in the bushes. Then ran across the street to our store, walked in our bays and asked to wash his hands. Haha. So sketchy. Then he saw the lady he hit in our showroom and sprinted out of the bays. Luckily a witness of the accident stopped and chased him down. Ha. Crazy stuff.
I too have had a similar situation occur!

Was sitting at a stoplight some years ago in an EJ1 coupe I used to have, at about 2:00 am. Out of nowhere, I get rear-ended. Took me a few seconds to figure out what happened. I go to put the car in gear (which has now rolled through the stop light, and another 100 or so feet..), and the shifter just freely floats around.. uh oh... then.. BAM, hit again, this time on my driver side (near front fender). Dude's car drives UP onto my fender, and he's still trying to take off. I noticed his drive shaft is split in half (as I can now see under his damned car..). Dude is still trying to floor it. He holds the gas until his engine either seizes or something, then gets out, belligerently drunk, yelling and screaming. By this time, I've crawled out the passenger side. My car is totaled.. a clean ass EJ1 that had about 92k ORIGINAL mileage on it, is now an EG hatch. This makes me mad. Then, dude starts yelling at me. I'm now twice as angry. He then tries to run. I chase him, and have to essentially dive on him and surf him into the asphalt. He is now all scraped up and battered. My buddy (who was behind me in a friend's truck, whom this driver ALSO hit and totaled) had called the cops when he hit me the first time. They pull up behind me. I explain to them what happened. They run the guy's license, which is suspended. He has no insurance, and has a warrant out for his arrest. Sweet.
The cop then puts dude in the back seat of the car, and informs me that the dude has s**t his pants. Great night.
Insurance paid me out for my EJ1, and I got a DC2. Sweet upgrade! No injuries from either me, or my friends btw, but both cars were totaled.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I too have had a similar situation occur!

Was sitting at a stoplight some years ago in an EJ1 coupe I used to have, at about 2:00 am. Out of nowhere, I get rear-ended. Took me a few seconds to figure out what happened. I go to put the car in gear (which has now rolled through the stop light, and another 100 or so feet..), and the shifter just freely floats around.. uh oh... then.. BAM, hit again, this time on my driver side (near front fender). Dude's car drives UP onto my fender, and he's still trying to take off. I noticed his drive shaft is split in half (as I can now see under his damned car..). Dude is still trying to floor it. He holds the gas until his engine either seizes or something, then gets out, belligerently drunk, yelling and screaming. By this time, I've crawled out the passenger side. My car is totaled.. a clean ass EJ1 that had about 92k ORIGINAL mileage on it, is now an EG hatch. This makes me mad. Then, dude starts yelling at me. I'm now twice as angry. He then tries to run. I chase him, and have to essentially dive on him and surf him into the asphalt. He is now all scraped up and battered. My buddy (who was behind me in a friend's truck, whom this driver ALSO hit and totaled) had called the cops when he hit me the first time. They pull up behind me. I explain to them what happened. They run the guy's license, which is suspended. He has no insurance, and has a warrant out for his arrest. Sweet.
The cop then puts dude in the back seat of the car, and informs me that the dude has s**t his pants. Great night.
Insurance paid me out for my EJ1, and I got a DC2. Sweet upgrade! No injuries from either me, or my friends btw, but both cars were totaled.
f**king crazy. Surprised guns didn't start goin off and s**t. Lol considering the circumstances it would have fit right in.

The craziest thing I ever had happen at a stop light was a guy try and break in my car. Thankfully my doors were locked and my windows were up but this dude pounded on my window hard and pulled at my door handle like crazy, I ran the light and called the cops. :P

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**king crazy. Surprised guns didn't start goin off and s**t. Lol considering the circumstances it would have fit right in.

The craziest thing I ever had happen at a stop light was a guy try and break in my car. Thankfully my doors were locked and my windows were up but this dude pounded on my window hard and pulled at my door handle like crazy, I ran the light and called the cops. :P

I would have been f**ked if I was in that situation. I never lock my doors when I'm in the car, and my windows are always down

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have been f**ked if I was in that situation. I never lock my doors when I'm in the car, and my windows are always down
Well I had my windows all down and doors unlocked but I saw the guy on the corner as I approached the light so I rolled my windows up and locked my doors.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I had my windows all down and doors unlocked but I saw the guy on the corner as I approached the light so I rolled my windows up and locked my doors.

My doors are always locked. It's the thing I do as soon as I sit down in the car before I put my seatbelt on. I've heard enough stories around here. I drive with my windows down usually, but I make sure to scan my surroundings especially if I'm in a new area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Overwhelmed.

But oh my god, my boyfriend is such a genius. I don't know what I would do without him.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My doors are always locked. It's the thing I do as soon as I sit down in the car before I put my seatbelt on. I've heard enough stories around here. I drive with my windows down usually, but I make sure to scan my surroundings especially if I'm in a new area.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Same here. That's the way to do it. Stay safe!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, bought a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, got my gf's birthday gift, now relaxing before going out for her birthday.