What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm getting sick. Nose is super stuffed up and my head feels congested. Oh well, last day before vacay :woot:

And congrats on the job Nick!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm getting sick. Nose is super stuffed up and my head feels congested. Oh well, last day before vacay :woot:

And congrats on the job Nick!

Thanks Alex! I hope you get better soon!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nothing besides staggered wheel set ups and burn outs lol mostly burnouts

Yeah. I don't like the awd, it's boring. I want to do donuts and s***. I should of bought the m3 lol I don't see any advantages from awd unless I'm in the snow and even then the car wasn't to great in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude. AWD is coveted. EVERYONE wants AWD! If you want a RWD powerhouse, get ahold of an E36 BMW and get that thing insane. Keep your AWD! You'll regret it later, man.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude. AWD is coveted. EVERYONE wants AWD! If you want a RWD powerhouse, get ahold of an E36 BMW and get that thing insane. Keep your AWD! You'll regret it later, man.

E36 is too old. Eh awd is over rated and boring to drive.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
E36 is too old. Eh awd is over rated and boring to drive.

I'm driving my dads blazer and it's awd, and there is one thing that's fun about awd, and that is launching the hell out of it :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So f**king sick of people's bad attitudes at work. Everyone has been in a bad mood at least once this week, and like snapping at people. SO ready to gtfo.

Thanks Alex! I hope you get better soon!

:lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right :lol:

Oh man. Hostile day at work. Coworker is no more. Glad I wasn't here for most of it..

I'll think it out before I do anything and need a price on stronger rear axles

My manager got a special retirement project assigned to him today. That's how they work around firing guys about to retire and covers up their mistakes of making him a manager lol

Got my car back, they did it today and weren't supposed to till tomorrow. So I'm happy

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Created my "out of the office" automatic response for my work email. Almost therrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Watching the Spurs vs. Thunder game and it's freaking close. I'm gonna go to the gym later tonight. Then I have to get my stuff ready for my birthday party tomorrow night.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. I don't like the awd, it's boring. I want to do donuts and s***. I should of bought the m3 lol I don't see any advantages from awd unless I'm in the snow and even then the car wasn't to great in it.
wut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ss1S4pltU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPKBEIWZ-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJs2F7q6PGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV8KaHTVY5A

There was a blue biturbo that used to come out to our autocrosses with about 600whp, good god did it move, and the sound :drool:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
So, if what i'm reading of the interwebs is correct i shouldn't need new wiring harnesses for front and rear speakers as long as i don't f*** up the OEM ones?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, if what i'm reading of the interwebs is correct i shouldn't need new wiring harnesses for front and rear speakers as long as i don't f*** up the OEM ones?

Just tap onto factory harness