What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh definitely. I learned my lesson. Will explain below.

Well, she called me outta the blue yesterday, which went badly. I'm still butthurt, I tell her this, tell her she should have been upfront with me when she knew she wasn't going to be into this. Told her I could tell when something changed, and she should have spoke up. She said I accused her of lying and went straight bats*** insane. Hung up etc. That right there did it for me. Definite NOPE. I feel 100 times better today. 5 hour band practice absolutely helped as well.
Good job! Crazy b***h.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good job! Crazy b****.
She's like Jekyl and Hyde. There's a side to her that's really sweet, caring, nurturing etc. But the other side. NOPE. Christ on a cracker crazy.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's like Jekyl and Hyde. There's a side to her that's really sweet, caring, nurturing etc. But the other side. NOPE. Christ on a cracker crazy.
:lol: There's a reason why it didn't work out.

My boots and gloves both came today!! But I'm not getting them until tomorrow. Hmph.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got off work early and cut grass, then met up with this dude and sold my wheels. Bout to hit the gym then come home and relax

I am aiming for 220+ with my setup and hopefully around 330+ on the bottle. My bottom end is completely built with eagle rods, wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, and CNCWerx's CSS system. My head is a B16A2 head with supertech full valvetrain, flat faced valves, and an RLZ Engineering CNC port and polish job to their race spec. Having it tuned on Hondata S300 by a local guy whenever I get it ready...

this is my first engine build as well and for what I've already done and purchased I say take it slow, do lots of research, and make lists of everything you need. It may sound "simple" at first but the prices of things will just keep rolling. Good luck and keep us posted!

Sounds good! What cams? I think I might keep it simple and get itr cams and keep the bottom end stock until I'm ready to really tear into it.

I just made a build thread the other day, check it out for updates. Hopefully I'll have the b20 ordered next weekend. I won't start the build for a little while, need a break from being broke haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to go ride. Can I get off work now?!

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whoa, I just took a nap and suddenly I'm a ten year member, have 3 kids, a mortgage, and my pewbs are all grey. it seems like a bad dream.

At least I still have my civic, it's all beat to hell but it still runs great. Instead of buying a new civic (cause I kinda of feel guilty parting with a perfectly running car) I'm seriously considering spending that money into making it all fast and shiny.

I may even be more active on here again. Who else got old!!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoa, I just took a nap and suddenly I'm a ten year member, have 3 kids, a mortgage, and my pewbs are all grey. it seems like a bad dream.

At least I still have my civic, it's all beat to hell but it still runs great. Instead of buying a new civic (cause I kinda of feel guilty parting with a perfectly running car) I'm seriously considering spending that money into making it all fast and shiny.

10 years is a long time. I never knew you but welcome back!

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hell I just realized I have been on here since 08.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell I just realized I have been on here since 08.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Right on! It'll be three years for me next month. I've met a lot of great people on this site. The community is great when you stick around. Like a tight knit family ;)

:ghey:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, tonight was interesting. Hopefully the weekend looks better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Im old too. Thats for ruining my day. Now what the f**k were we talking about in here?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In North Dakota again. Its a bit warmer but still pretty damn chilly. Frac starts tomorrow. Sounds like im on night shift again. Yippie...

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Just got into work, i'm predicting that it's going to crawl by until 230.

i think i'm going to spend today buying some dress up items for the civic. radio antennae block off plate, etc.
any recommendations ?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Right on! It'll be three years for me next month. I've met a lot of great people on this site. The community is great when you stick around. Like a tight knit family ;)

:ghey:
Haha it's true though! I've added a few of you guys on Facebook and communicate with you more on there.

Just got into work, i'm predicting that it's going to crawl by until 230.

i think i'm going to spend today buying some dress up items for the civic. radio antennae block off plate, etc.
any recommendations ?
I feel you there, man. I have to do some driving, which is nice and will kill some time, but yeah. Nothing to do right now :/

Grille, lip kit, fogs etc. Get on it!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
yeah a lip would look good, a new grille would be nice as well. at least i have that to look forward to lol.

how hard is it to wire in fogs? i'm not too hot with electrics, just about lost my mind once trying to wire in a boost gauge lol.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah a lip would look good, a new grille would be nice as well. at least i have that to look forward to lol.

how hard is it to wire in fogs? i'm not too hot with electrics, just about lost my mind once trying to wire in a boost gauge lol.

Easy, worst part is trying to hide the wires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

If you get an OEM set (pricey but worth it. Raybrig is the OEM brand), they are plug and play into the existing harness from what I recall. They are also the best quality and best fitting obviously. I would spend the extra dough on em.

EDIT: This is assuming you have an EX. Other trim models may require wiring. There are a lot of guides on here for it, though.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
If you get an OEM set (pricey but worth it. Raybrig is the OEM brand), they are plug and play into the existing harness from what I recall. They are also the best quality and best fitting obviously. I would spend the extra dough on em.

EDIT: This is assuming you have an EX. Other trim models may require wiring. There are a lot of guides on here for it, though.
yeah i've got a DX, not sure if it'd be plug and play. i'll have to do some searching.

100 watt powered subs on amazon for cheap, ugh the temptation lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rochester weather at it's finest....

:roll:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
School then date night with the wife. It's my 5 year anniversary. I have been with my civic since before her though and it's still not done Lmfao