96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to The Collection.
Talked with one of the McLaren salesmen for about 30 minutes.
Covered the 650S and options, a guy who has 39 cars and bought one recently, the 3 P1 deliveries they've had where only 1 actually drove it away himself (think I know who too). No LaFerrari's yet though.

Asked him about the MP4-12C HS that was behind us.
Originally slated to build 5 such cars, changed it to 10, the one behind us was chassis #1 and went over all the options put on including taking delivery of it, sending it back to McLaren to have the paint done in a flashier color, then sent back to FL. And yet, I didn't take my phone out at any time :(

Also checked out the Ferrari side, saw some lady and her fat child buy a 458 Italia in cliche red
Audi had some nice options
Only 2 Aston's today
Didn't care about Porsche side
Jaguar side had a nice XF that has a 3.0 Supercharged V6 or V8 I forget. Yet this big 4-door 5-passenger gets the same gas mileage as my 2-seat 2-door n/a 4-banger.

Also checked out what Formula 1 Sportscars had to offer, some nice 50-something Chevy's and I think an old Ford of some type. Then an F12, SL65AMG-BS, MP4, Maybach, Bentley CGTSS, then a bunch of random Porsche's again

Damn near hit a motorcycle today because he was being a f***tard
Also gave some s***vic a taste of her own medicine that was harrassing a BMW
Rode next a Maybach in front of Star Island, forgot how big they are
Watched some kid no older than 21 drive by on South Beach with his dads Ferrari California packed full of his friends, not sure I could trust my child with that much $
Saw quite a few Tesla's again, really want to get one for the company now

Then came back and working on the house again.
Watched Last Vegas again
Back on here after stupid Windows 8 decided to just restart w/o my permission to update itself

Full yet wasted day

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love riding after an argument it relaxes me so much

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to The Collection.
Talked with one of the McLaren salesmen for about 30 minutes.
Covered the 650S and options, a guy who has 39 cars and bought one recently, the 3 P1 deliveries they've had where only 1 actually drove it away himself (think I know who too). No LaFerrari's yet though.

Asked him about the MP4-12C HS that was behind us.
Originally slated to build 5 such cars, changed it to 10, the one behind us was chassis #1 and went over all the options put on including taking delivery of it, sending it back to McLaren to have the paint done in a flashier color, then sent back to FL. And yet, I didn't take my phone out at any time :(

Also checked out the Ferrari side, saw some lady and her fat child buy a 458 Italia in cliche red
Audi had some nice options
Only 2 Aston's today
Didn't care about Porsche side
Jaguar side had a nice XF that has a 3.0 Supercharged V6 or V8 I forget. Yet this big 4-door 5-passenger gets the same gas mileage as my 2-seat 2-door n/a 4-banger.

Also checked out what Formula 1 Sportscars had to offer, some nice 50-something Chevy's and I think an old Ford of some type. Then an F12, SL65AMG-BS, MP4, Maybach, Bentley CGTSS, then a bunch of random Porsche's again

Damn near hit a motorcycle today because he was being a f***tard
Also gave some s***vic a taste of her own medicine that was harrassing a BMW
Rode next a Maybach in front of Star Island, forgot how big they are
Watched some kid no older than 21 drive by on South Beach with his dads Ferrari California packed full of his friends, not sure I could trust my child with that much $
Saw quite a few Tesla's again, really want to get one for the company now

Then came back and working on the house again.
Watched Last Vegas again
Back on here after stupid Windows 8 decided to just restart w/o my permission to update itself

Full yet wasted day

Wait. I thought u worked at a pizza place or some s**t? Now ur looking to buy a supercar?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Used to. But also owned a real estate company with my brother for the past 5 years.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**kin. Cookies.

(btw, it's all passive. s**t just runs. But now I need some sort of ending!)

Contrary to popular belief, got a s**t ton of stuff done around the house. Picked up a giant ass bird cage for this friggin dinosaur we are now stuck with. GoFundMe paid for most of it, thankfully. Started sanding down rough spots, new wheels, whole 9.

Got my retrofits about 75% of the way done. Just need to pop them in the car to aim and put them back together, final install.

Went with the girlfriend to BestBuy for her Galaxy S4 that's been acting up. She's on her 4th now from them. Her first one fell a foot or so flat on the screen and it just shattered. All the replacements have been refurbs with tons of software bugs. (Obviously we have their replacement coverage). Geek Squad dude helping out is a total f**king moron. I went over everything with him that was happening and even got a few bugs to pop up in front of them. He reboots the phone and says, "look, it's fine." So we call a manager over and we got it to lock up and the manager pulls the battery out and puts it back in, boots the phone, "look, it's fine." Bouttolosemyshit.jpg. Samsung rep walking by stops and the manager is like, "it's user error, can you help show us the phone is ok?" Rep grabs the phone and is like, "sure, I'll show you guys via built in diagnostic, this probably is an ok phone, it responds perfectly to me, blah blah." Dude puts in the code, phone boots to diagnostic mode, first test he pulls up is the touch screen test, f**king phone goes ape s**t. Dude grunts to himself "..not good..." He hands the phone to the manager and says "...needs to be replaced." and walks away looking at the floor, wouldn't look at us or say a word. Couldn't help but laugh our asses off in the parking lot about it.

Also, things I learned from that trip:
BestBuy coverage has been changed to be identical to your carrier's coverage (it WAS waaaaay easier to replace a phone, and with $0 deductible, was waaay cheaper if you paid in full up front)
You can return your coverage at any point for a prorated refund. I'll be doing this, because...
Old warranty members being moved over to the new coverages from what I was told, I don't see how that's possible.
Also, to get your S4 (likely most newer Samsungs) into factory diagnostic mode, from the dial pad hit *#0*# (don't hit send, when you dial the last #, it will usually automatically go into diag testing mode) Apparently it's not enabled on some phones and you have to reboot to get out of it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well nevermind about replacing my S3 with an S4. Any experience with the S5? :lol:

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well nevermind about replacing my S3 with an S4. Any experience with the S5? :lol:
None. I actually bought an S4 shortly after her, her mother and father both have S4s with no issues. They are both technological morons, so every app they ever use remains open and the phones work very well. So just don't drop it and don't buy a refurb :lol:

I'll be getting the Google Nexus 6 when it comes out. Buddy has the 5 and it's awesome. I'd get it if I wasn't going to be replacing it with the 6 when it comes out (hopefully November this year). It's through Google directly so I don't have to worry at all about my renewal date.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
my $100 windows 8 phone's screen is dying so i think i'm gonna upgrade to a lumia 820 or something. i love my damn cheap lumia though lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The f**king phone conversation again..

My girl has a samsung galaxy s5 and loves it as well. Zero issues.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The f**king phone conversation again..

My girl has a samsung galaxy s5 and loves it as well. Zero issues.
There's no debate here.... Lol. He was asking how it is. There's no mention of that iP word so its all good :p

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As long as no one mentions the iPhone, we'll play nice.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well now that it's out there, I love my iphone 5 :P :lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well now that it's out there, I love my iphone 5 :P :lol:
STILL rocking my 4S from like 3 and a half years ago. The only issue I had with it was for whatever reason, it got stuck updating to the most recent iOS update, and I had to restore from a backup. Other than that, no complaints.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
STILL rocking my 4S from like 3 and a half years ago. The only issue I had with it was for whatever reason, it got stuck updating to the most recent iOS update, and I had to restore from a backup. Other than that, no complaints.

:word: my dad is the same way. He's grandfathered in to an unlimited data plan that AT&T no longer offers, so he's been holding out on upgrading. Can't say I blame him.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just wanna buy a new s3 since my power button doesn't work and root it cause touchwiz is f**king gay.