What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paid like $350 for the entire kit, shipped from TRS. They replaced a few things at no cost, then I switched up the ballasts - was my choice. So came out great in the end, I think.

Edit:
D2S ballasts come with the right angle mounts for the bulbs. They don't play well with the gaskets:

So I got the AMP ballasts and AMP to D2S straight adapters. Worked SO much better, so much cleaner

CO671

Registered VIP
Hey guys, thought this was a fun order i made for my Impreza, of course it didn't stay there but i was just testing angles. For $40, 1080p and a good wide lense, not bad!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im starving.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove to adairsville and back. Nice 5 hours of driving twice through Atlanta traffic. :P made 80 bucks though and didn't even have to drive my own car.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drove to adairsville and back. Nice 5 hours of driving twice through Atlanta traffic. :P made 80 bucks though and didn't even have to drive my own car.
Debated driving 5 hours today out to PA and back to pick up a very clean set of GSR Blades with brand new Falkens on them for $350. Clearly, I should have just went for it...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Recovering from the bachelorette party last night. Matt is off to his buddies bachelor party. I'm currently at home watching Top Gear and responding to emails. I got three replies to my ad in one day :shock:

I also installed the fog lights on the CC. Easiest fog light bulb replacement ever!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.. Pandora is on point today with seether radio. Mmm Mmm Mmm

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not worth it.
Just found a very nice set of LS Meshies without tires instead. I need to find center caps. Also just foundout Discount Tire Direct has an eBay special where you get $100 off any order $400 or more. Set of S drives cost $400 w/ free shipping, so $300. Can't complain :D

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Debated driving 5 hours today out to PA and back to pick up a very clean set of GSR Blades with brand new Falkens on them for $350. Clearly, I should have just went for it...
Where, maybe I'll pick them up lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not a good deal though. Average price maybe a little high and a long trip

Well damn :lol:

I haven't priced blades in a while so not a clue here :p good lookin out!

Have you made up your mind on your next vehicle purchase yet?

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not a good deal though. Average price maybe a little high and a long trip
Really? They look damn fresh and have very meaty tread Falken Ziex tires, center caps, yadda yadda, ready to slap on. I thought 350 was about right for them (obviously not driving 5 hrs, more for Osiris at this point). Shows what I know I guess. It's hard to find a decent set anymore that someone hasn't spray painted or tried to use climbing curbs n s***.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well damn :lol:

I haven't priced blades in a while so not a clue here :p good lookin out!

Have you made up your mind on your next vehicle purchase yet?
250-350 I normally see them for

Eh right now I'm ok with the two cars. I want to buy another before winter but I'm also looking at rhd clips and boost, so that's kinda expensive

Really? They look damn fresh and have very meaty tread Falken Ziex tires, center caps, yadda yadda, ready to slap on. I thought 350 was about right for them (obviously not driving 5 hrs, more for Osiris at this point). Shows what I know I guess. It's hard to find a decent set anymore that someone hasn't spray painted or tried to use climbing curbs n s***.

It's not a bad price, about average I would say. Are you part of honda motor heads of pa on Facebook or any of those pages? Everyone does love to paint them white or black

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's not a bad price, about average I would say. Are you part of honda motor heads of pa on Facebook or any of those pages? Everyone does love to paint them white or black
It's not fantastic, I agree, but they seemed pretty clean and for not being painted or bent to hell, they even have matching tires! :shock:

I'm on Honda Game NJ NY PA, people post some ridiculous crap, holy god. And yea, it's always s***, totally beat to hell and they ask pennies for it and then people need to lowball from there. I lurk mostly to find odd things for decent prices. I got a set of steelies with nice Avids for $40, put a plug in one, been fine since. No way I was passing that up.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not fantastic, I agree, but they seemed pretty clean and for not being painted or bent to hell, they even have matching tires! :shock:

I'm on Honda Game NJ NY PA, people post some ridiculous crap, holy god. And yea, it's always s***, totally beat to hell and they ask pennies for it and then people need to lowball from there. I lurk mostly to find odd things for decent prices. I got a set of steelies with nice Avids for $40, put a plug in one, been fine since. No way I was passing that up.

Is recommend joining hmhp and some other pages. Lots of stuff posted everyday

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is recommend joining hmhp and some other pages. Lots of stuff posted everyday
PA is really the other side of NJ for me, Philly isn't a horrible trip, but past that kinda sucks.

Mind if I hit you up on the book of face and you can invite?