wire tuck

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its toxic for a reason lol i would not take a random chance at least seal it away from you somehow lol

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mine still has the inner fenders btw :P

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be just making my own bracket and moving it lower in the engine bay myself.

have fun dying from the fumes.:roll:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im not saying that ^^ im just saying for now im gonna do it my way atleast until i can get some cash...im not rich you know ?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anything worth doing is worth doing right. it'll take you less then 5 years to learn that, i promise.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know im gonna do it. ... i just wanna get some money first....

like i said b4 im not rich .....and if your gonna give me s**t bc i dont have money then thats your bad for thinking your a hard ass bc you can say some s**t but not back it up cause its the internet....

but its whatever say what you want....i could care less...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont think im "hard." its fine that you dont have money. im making a suggestion and teaching you something that some people would call wise. "a job worth doing is worth doing right"

breath, grab a dictionary, and come back.

Now. my suggestion to you would be save your money and don't mess with your battery until you have enough money to get the parts necessary to do it right. if you didnt want my suggestion then don't post your s**t in a public forum that i am able to read. If you think im just trying to act "hard" then utilize the ignore feature of this forum.

btw, what s**t did i say that i can't back up? please tell.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
unless your a moron and never learn.
right here your tryin to call me a moron...i would LOVE to see you call me a moron in person....your ass would get stomped out ....no offense or anything ;)

i get what you guys are saying but you dont need to act "hard" about it.... thats all im saying...im just going to leave it at that....so if you have another smart ass comment to say go say it somewhere else please

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i said that maybe you're a moron (as you've demonstrated before us all). you made a physical threat. THAT is acting hard.

and if you cannot handle someone calling you a moron you need pull yourself together. you have serious personal issues. This is life. get a grip.

and by the way, i didn't call you a moron. i said you'll learn, i promise. unless you're a moron. hopefully reading comprehension will also come with age.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok ok....well once i can get some money ill do the smart thing when it comes to relocating my battery :thumbs up

and no that is not acting hard....acting hard is calling someone a moron over the internet when you cant back up what you say....i hate when ppl talk s**t bc they know u cant do s**t about it....its just acting a pussy when all you do is talk s**t over the net.....its almost funny lol

im not talking s**t about you....im just saying this in general.....a lot of ppl are like this....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you think im rich? i dont think CC has alot of "rich" people

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol^ did i ever say that ?

i see that ppl has spent a lot of time and money on their cars....which is what i have been doing....i got the car when i was 15....and i am still working on it and i am now 19.....so i understand it takes time.....but you just cant call me a moron bc i wanna save a lil money for the time being.....sure im gonna get the dry cell and stuff but if i wanna run it in the trunk for now then ok let that be my fault....but dont call me a moron for doing it.....give me advice.....dont talk s**t ya know ??

maybe its just me....but im never gonna learn when all you do is talk s**t....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save money now, but later down the road, you will spend twice as much to fix what the cheap part broke.
thats usually how it goes.

pretty much every thing i say is constructive criticism/ advice.
i dont really talk s**t, go look at old threads of my car, you can see how much i have lerned, how much my car has changed over the years, ive had it for 5+ years now

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well Battery’s give off hydrogen gas, and they can explode if a spark occurs near the battery. They are not made to be mounted sideways or upside down. I would recommend putting it in a Battery box. The box will let the acid fumes out, but there’s really no fumes unless the Battery fell over or spilled out.

I would get a Gel when you have the money. Good job on the tuck!!!

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have already made a custom battery holder to fit my stock battery.
my car is not put together right now as i was adding a s**t load of parts to it and i just made this at 2 am the other night bc i was bored and i have done somethings to my car ill show you in a bit.
making the battery holder was very simple but probably not if you dont know what you are doing, and it takes time and some modifying

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have already made a custom battery holder to fit my stock battery.
my car is not put together right now as i was adding a s**t load of parts to it and i just made this at 2 am the other night bc i was bored and i have done somethings to my car ill show you in a bit.
making the battery holder was very simple but probably not if you dont know what you are doing, and it takes time and some modifying

:word:i just put mine their too. fits perfect