wire tuck

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice radiator in the front of your car.

But damn, thats one clean wire tuck bro. You started on the hard stuff too. Im sure my brother would love to see this thread.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word:i just put mine their too. fits perfect
idk what im going to work on next. i dont really want to do a wire tuck. i get really pissed when it takes that many hours so im prob gonna pay T1 racing to do it.

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have already made a custom battery holder to fit my stock battery.
my car is not put together right now as i was adding a s**t load of parts to it and i just made this at 2 am the other night bc i was bored and i have done somethings to my car ill show you in a bit.
making the battery holder was very simple but probably not if you dont know what you are doing, and it takes time and some modifying

where is that located at?

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh aight so what did you do with the platform that the battery sits on???
that is the platform for the battery i just modified it and moved it down, if you have the same size battery as i do than you have to tap the bottom of the headlight housing to make it fit, but other than that it was really easy. just cut the vertical support under the batter bracket in half vertically and bend the lip to make it straight up and down and use the hole taht are already in the bracket. i used a stock tow hook bolt and made the whole on the bracket a little bigger so i can use that bolt and make it fit snug against the wall bc if you dont it will hit your clutch cable assembly. so you have to make sure its all the way against the front of your core support, if you do it please take pics so i can see. ;)

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that the stock battery holder just mounted lower?? I noticed that the holes you used lined up perfectly for some reason. When I looked at my car they were there too. Maybe ill do that this weekend

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that the stock battery holder just mounted lower?? I noticed that the holes you used lined up perfectly for some reason. When I looked at my car they were there too. Maybe ill do that this weekend
yeah i used stock holes, the one with the little bolt i had to drill out. but the one with the tow hook bolt i just made the whole bigger so i could push it over closer to the front of the car. ill take it off and get more pics for yall so i can be more specific im not to good at explaining things.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know i promised more pics, so ill get them to you asap. photobucket was being gay last night so ill try to get them up tonight. hopefully ill have my car running tonight depending on how late i want to stay up doing wiring. so ill let you know ;)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh and post more pics of that finished wire tuck :D
lol still not finished...but a lil closer....i rerouted the brake booster line so its less visible....removed a lot of the excess paint on the brake fluid container and around it....car still has a prob though....whenever i turn on the hids its fine....then i turn on my brights and the car will surge for power...it died on me once while it was idling.....soo im thinking the power wires are too thin....the grounds are in the same location so that should be fine.....im gonna try using thicker wires on the headlights and see if it helps....heres pics though

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats better, should have sprayed the bay black.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it would been better, the black stuff would not stock out as much.

either way looks good man.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
move that batter down ontop of your crossmember.
it fits perfect, mine did.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks !!!

yea ill try to move it down and see how it looks!

im ordering another function7 oil feed adapter piece for the turbo....mine stripped out after going thru 3 lines....the line fitting just slides right over it lol so yeaaaa i cant drive it for a while lol....

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking great man! wish i had the ability to not drive and do this. Cant wait till its done!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i disagree with painting the bay black

your car is white and it will look nice all cleaned up and possibly resprayed white

great work sir