anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
planks! honestly i wouldn't go low with Georgia roads anyway...

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
planks! honestly i wouldn't go low with Georgia roads anyway...

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]
Yeah there's places I bottom out/come close to bottoming out all over town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Yeah there's places I bottom out/come close to bottoming out all over town.

yeah my subie didn't like the hilly areas of atlanta. some parts are just super steep

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Faaawwwkk... -.-
Well I raised up my exhaust not too long ago because it kept scraping, well it brought the muffler up more too..
It melted that bottom lip on my bumper :/

Gonna post pics tomorrow

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my muffler is sitting pretty much touching my bumper. i need longer hangers. wanna trade?

Larry145

Picked it up for 2700 after selling my integra for 2800. Only downside is it really needs a tune-up.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hurry up with the pics of the del slow. lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

And it looks like I do have a cut shifter

And just a top off shot for fun

emerican

Registered VIP
I knew that shitfer wasnt right and i noticed the burnt bumper i just figured it was like that when you bought it, but since you did it nobdy else to blame.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only ever liked del sols for their removable top. However, I have a feeling you'll make this look nice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only ever liked del sols for their removable top. However, I have a feeling you'll make this look nice.

:D I appreciate it. I am trying to take my time with it and buy good quality parts. I could have easily bought cheap knock offs for everything I want off eBay but I want this one to turn out right.

How's the teggy coming? I miss the torque :/

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love when a Sol has its top off...makes me want one =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love when a Sol has its top off...makes me want one =)
You know what, just for you Raabe, I'll trade you my del sol for your s2k :P I'll even throw in 500 dollars on top.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like my gals topless as well

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like my gals topless as well
Indeed.

Well sorry to disappoint but I re-directed some of my funds that I had planned on spending on the car, and I bought another dog :D My fiance loves bigger dogs and we had to get rid of ours not too long ago because my parents were afraid of our dog hurting one of my sister's children. Well, they recently got a big dog, and I saw how upset it made Jess (my fiance') so I asked around, and next thing you know we've got an American Boxer :D His name is "Dexterus Maximus" but he goes by Max; thank god. He's a very happy dog, he's six months old, and he's a great addition to the family. I'll post up some pictures of him when I get the time. Sorry to say not much will be done to the car this pay period, but I am working on some side work so I "might" be able to squeeze a little something in.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:D I appreciate it. I am trying to take my time with it and buy good quality parts. I could have easily bought cheap knock offs for everything I want off eBay but I want this one to turn out right.

How's the teggy coming? I miss the torque :/

She's treating me well. Nothing has broke, just same stuff I still have to fix. I love the torque of this car. Shove it in first and floor it, it's so quick. I just wish I had better paychecks to go out and do more things with it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's treating me well. Nothing has broke, just same stuff I still have to fix. I love the torque of this car. Shove it in first and floor it, it's so quick. I just wish I had better paychecks to go out and do more things with it.

Yeah going from a b18b1 to a d15b7 was a major downgrade power wise, but with gas prices shooting up I'm okay with it because I'm getting around 42 mpg. I'm still undecided on what motor I want to go with. I want a b16 for the all around power, but my mpg's would definitely feel it. So I'm considering buying a d16z6, building it on the stand, or just rebuilding it, and swapping it in one weekend. I would just re-build my current motor but it's my daily so I can't afford to have it out long enough to do anything with it.

And I feel ya on the small paychecks. I get around 300 every two weeks but it's no where near enough if anything unexpected comes up. Gotta find a full time job soon.

emerican

Registered VIP
i found out today my buddy chad would have given you his american pit for nothing just to get rid of it cause hes never home.
Its a great dog kid friendly nice dosent bark much id take it if we didnt already have a big dog you shoulda got me to look around first man could have saved you some cash.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found out today my buddy chad would have given you his american pit for nothing just to get rid of it cause hes never home.
Its a great dog kid friendly nice dosent bark much id take it if we didnt already have a big dog you shoulda got me to look around first man could have saved you some cash.
It's all good, Jess's parents won't let us take in a pit anyways. Although Jess would have loved one. But boxers are her second favorite so all is good.

Appreciate it though.

emerican

Registered VIP
It dosent look like a normal pit so you could have played it off but its all good if you know anybody that wants one and will treat it right. Not jason then lmk.