Zane's EJ6 DD Project

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good choice of coilovers man, I'm glad u got rid of the ebay crap! It seems like everyone has problems with those bolts haha
Thanks man and yeah those ebay coilovers are probably the worst thing i've ever rode on, their terrible... and for the bolts, i have never had a bolt kick my ass like that one did.... i am going to replace both bolts when i get new LCA's

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think i might wash my car today.... pretty day!!!

afro

HB lover!!
nice progress so far dude.... keep going...

justinfetalvero

HatchOwned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude I love this build. Your car is like my car. Well not anymore since you got coilovers. I got egay coils too haha. The previous owner put them on along with egay headlights all fogged out and chipping. Nice build. How much money did you put into this build so far without the turbo?

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good build man
Thanks man

nice progress so far dude.... keep going...
I'm going and going and going.... but i've paused for a moment to save money so i can get my rota j-mags.

looks good man :thumbs up you should take off the emblems it makes it cleaner imo
I have been debating whether or not to do this yet??? still pondering

Dude I love this build. Your car is like my car. Well not anymore since you got coilovers. I got egay coils too haha. The previous owner put them on along with egay headlights all fogged out and chipping. Nice build. How much money did you put into this build so far without the turbo?
I have $1130 invested in it so far... and thats not including the boost build. Wow i didnt realize how much money i've already put into this thing haha

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be attending a local "Cars and Coffee" meet Saturday, so i will have some pictures up of the hatch there, along with some other nice rides....

210$ketch

210$ketCh
5+ Year Member
beautiful hatch! makes me want one now...had a ej1 but was stolen from me at a party :evil:
lookin for a new ride. but keep up tha work on your build:cool:

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your still looking for some jmags i got some very nice red ones i would trade for your wheels. i dont even like jmags lol there just sitting in my dining room

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
hmmm just read all nine pages of this.
Love the build! You've come a long way in a short time.
Debadge! =D
And I like your white rims lol, they'd look good on my car if they were smaller.