Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First off, I would go to my local mall and get all the Jamba Juice supplies, I love Jamba Juice. Then I would visit Trace at a Walmart, I'm assuming the one on Speedway and Kolb? Then I would try to find my friends and raid the local bars/liquor stores of all their Captain Morgan, Sambuca and Corona's. After that I would go to Costco and set up camp.

Oh yeah, after getting the Jamba Juice, I would go to Big 5 to get a bunch of guns and ammunition.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
"solanum is fatal to all living creatures. Reanimation however, only takes place in humans."

zombiesurvivalguide.com

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm going to be on the 38th floor of the Adam's Mark Hotel in the Chaparral Club sipping Bruichladdich Scotch and waiting for the zombies with a Claymore sword and a Tec .22 under my coat.

Gotta' remember to save a bullet for myself....just in case I get infected. Lead in the head is one hell of an antiseptic.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to be on the 38th floor of the Adam's Mark Hotel in the Chaparral Club sipping Bruichladdich Scotch and waiting for the zombies with a Claymore sword and a Tec .22 under my coat.

Gotta' remember to save a bullet for myself....just in case I get infected. Lead in the head is one hell of an antiseptic.
I had rather have a black dark mysterious fog attack me.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd just say f**k it and eat all you guys...
Not in my compound, you'd be killed instantly we thought you were going to attack us. Two to the heart, one to the head.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's IF I didn't make it to the compound in time... I've had this discussion many times, I'd think the first place I'd go is the gun store about 1 mile away... At least try to take a couple of those bitches out!! I'd probably store the EM1 in the garage (just in case things ever got better) and jack my neighbors super duty to run some zombies over on the way.. Oh yeah, I'd have to hit the pharmacy first for some insulin and s**t...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that Tito Ortiz in the zombie stripper movie? Haha....anyway, I'd go to russia during winter. Let the zombies freeze to death and you know there are plenty of high caliber weapons laying around. And to further the sterotype lots of alchohol reserves :lol: If the nazi's can't deal with it I'm pretty sure a bunch of mindless undead can't either.

bondfreak05

5+ Year Member
Is that Tito Ortiz in the zombie stripper movie? Haha....anyway, I'd go to russia during winter. Let the zombies freeze to death and you know there are plenty of high caliber weapons laying around. And to further the sterotype lots of alchohol reserves :lol: If the nazi's can't deal with it I'm pretty sure a bunch of mindless undead can't either.
If the Nazis and Napoleon can't survive it, how can you, bub?

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How are they going to freeze to death when they are already dead?

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To end this....

Let see if those f**kers can fly !

My plan
Weapon of choice: Long Sword(Can kill them before they ever get close enough) Fast shooting gun of some sort
Clothing: Kevlar Apperal that covers the whole body. This would help protect agaisnt biting and turning into a zombie.

Island is still a good idea. Who says the zombies are going to follow you to a remote island? They don't think and only react to flesh and people in sight. You build a fortess of some sort that is close to the coast where you can harvest crops, and have select wild life for food. This would pretty much be the castle idea where you would dig big ass holes infront of the fortess/castle and will be the jumping point to the island. The island should be atleast 5miles away from the coast.

On the island you would make a fence on the sea floor incase these zombies get any ideas about walking to my island. I don't think they can actually rip apart solid objects(fence), so you might be somewhat ok on that part. And before the fence you will place depth charges in the distance. Have a island that is big to fit enough people and supplies, but not big enough to where you can't check all areas.

Final phase of the plan....Use the dead corspe to a northern location where all the birds will stay in that general area most of the time, because they will be able to infect you if they eat dead bodies. s**t....I will even throw a cruise ship on the island if it somehow gets over ran.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How are they going to freeze to death when they are already dead?
Their bodies are stil functioning, otherwise they wouldn't be able to move around. It's pretty hard to chase after someone when it's 70 below and you're wearing blood soaked zombie attire, i.e. gas station uniforms, business suits, shorts, ect.

If the Nazis and Napoleon can't survive it, how can you, bub?
Because I won't be wearing summer uniforms and sleeping outside.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's one thing I think I would invest in...

If a shark can't bite through it... a zombie sure as hell can't.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well dont worry guys..while u guys are fighting off the zombies..i'll be up in Roshi's Island learn'n to super saiyan and fight off the zombies with my kamahamaha

i wonder if there are any hot zombies..just close your eyes and let it glide..my motto