Zombie Survival Plan... Best place to go

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn you have to think about birds on this zombie s**t. If the disease is transmitted through biting then birds will be pecking the s**t out of those zombies therefore turning into those little zombie fuks and trying to peck on us. Im sure hawaii got some pretty big ass birds too.
It can't transfers to birds or animals. If it can transfer species, more than likely it'll be apes or chimpanzee's.

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know bro. Those birds on resident evil were on some zombie level s**t. I wouldnt put side animals holms. Birds just eat on anything and meat eating birds will eat on some rotten as dude so i dont know man. zombie birds, ... souds quite promising.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont know bro. Those birds on resident evil were on some zombie level s**t. I wouldnt put side animals holms. Birds just eat on anything and meat eating birds will eat on some rotten as dude so i dont know man. zombie birds, ... souds quite promising.
Those zombies in resident evil were formed from something WE created.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those zombies in resident evil were formed from something WE created.
A drop of blood from the bird in 28 days later infected that guy remember?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had completely missed this thread and i caught it 9p ages in. dont have time to read all of them now but it sounds like it would be a good laugh.

"i will be at the docks of chelsea pier everyday at noon" i would just want 10 guys with sniper rifles and buttload of boxes of ammo. oh and the 10 dimes for when we want to relieve some stress.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's what the compound is for :lol:

You quarantine them for a week. Make sure nothings going down. Look 'em over for anything bites, ect. After a week and a thorough inspecting of them for any diseases and/or cuts, they are good.

Since the infection is NOT airborne, you do not have to worry about the infection being contracted through breathing. It can only be transmitted through fluid to fluid transmission. Biting, spitting, sexual intercourse, ect. ect.
okay okay, what if there was a girl that was herra fine, big tits, big butt, perfect body, face so divine make you wanna bump n grind. heres the catch, she has the infection but she hasnt passed out to turn into a zombie yet, and YOU KNOW that shes been infected, and shes the LAST girl alive, that has any human instinct.

WHAT, would you do? would you hit it?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay okay, what if there was a girl that was herra fine, big tits, big butt, perfect body, face so divine make you wanna bump n grind. heres the catch, she has the infection but she hasnt passed out to turn into a zombie yet, and YOU KNOW that shes been infected, and shes the LAST girl alive, that has any human instinct.

WHAT, would you do? would you hit it?
I wouldn't! :no:

I'd just have her strip to her panties and have her spread her legs like a starfish and beat off in front of her. ;) Oh, I'd have her take her panties off half way through tho. I just love to see nice panties on a female. No thongs tho! I'm not a big fan of thongs for some reason. :???:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^i like those little booty shorts, but only when they have a nice booty, this girl will..

i would hit it. id double wrap my s**t and put saran wrapp all over her body just incase she gets all crazy and tries to bite me or something :naughty:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ I hear you but I'm sure I could make my hand tighter than her pussy :lol: so I would just go with that.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just had a thought about the hawaii idea. i mean.. couldn't hawaii get infected? considering commerical travel i.e. curise ships and airlines couldn't the infection cross into that area? i mean.. thats how some viruses and diesases have cross countries, you get an infected person who DOESN'T know there infected of any means.. and BHAM.. infection spreads like wild fire. couldn't hawaii or other islands have the same fate?
Definitely, Hawaii and everywhere would be likely to get infected. But what No Regrets and I haven't told you is that we have already purchased land on one of the smaller islands and begun building our compound. The smaller the island, the easier to defend. Then we can go to the other islands for supplies and survivors, but still keep our distance from the crowds. As far as getting their, we've already purchased a plane that can land on water and are taking our pilot lessons.

buckets my friend Buckets lol
Sooooo.. Your going to put out a fire on a cruise ship with buckets? What you going to do? run down to the ocean, scoop some up, run back up, throw that on the fire, run back down and run abck up?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

When a zombie infection is spreading everywhere, and I decide to leave land where the infection does not exist, my reasoning is retarded? That makes a lot of sense.

On the other hand, I do agree with the Hawaii idea. But you do need a way of transportation to get there. And that's where the cruise ship will come in handy:D
Dude, cruise ships are not a good way to go get to hawaii. Too many people, uses too many resources, a sitting target to vandals or "pirates" and once an infected gets on board, you are confined to an area with no escape.

That's it, I'm going to be a pirate when the Zombies come.
That's actually a really good idea.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ I hear you but I'm sure I could make my hand tighter than her pussy :lol: so I would just go with that.
true, but then theres always greek...

(that means anal, for all of you non sexually active CC members)..

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You quarantine them for a week. Make sure nothings going down. Look 'em over for anything bites, ect. After a week and a thorough inspecting of them for any diseases and/or cuts, they are good.
That's what Houstonians did in Dark Benediction

They had a pit lined with lime. Newcomers had to strip down and jump into the pit. They would check on them later on to see if they showed any signs of infection.

PROBLEM: If you are uninfected, you maybe jumping into a pit with an infected person. You're already naked and now you are officially screwed.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just don't forget the lube
did you not read the post before?

That's what the compound is for :lol:

Since the infection is NOT airborne, you do not have to worry about the infection being contracted through breathing. It can only be transmitted through fluid to fluid transmission. Biting, spitting, sexual intercourse, ect. ect.
lube is a form of liquid in a solid matter, dry greek ftw!!!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would say who needs lube when you have a nose full of blood you can punch and use as lube but I don't think zombies would have any blood to begin with. :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's what Houstonians did in Dark Benediction

They had a pit lined with lime. Newcomers had to strip down and jump into the pit. They would check on them later on to see if they showed any signs of infection.

PROBLEM: If you are uninfected, you maybe jumping into a pit with an infected person. You're already naked and now you are officially screwed.
Good point. 1 Person per room than.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would say who needs lube when you have a nose full of blood you can punch and use as lube but I don't think zombies would have any blood to begin with. :lol:
f**k it, just ram the b***h, dont need no lube or anything, b***h is gonna die anyways, just force it in, she'll love you for it later.