Andres H22 hatch build

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**k an o2 sensor! what ECU are you running?

i answered your exhaust question, i think.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
P13 =( i thought maybe id go P28 later on? what do you mean f**k o2 sensor? i thought every fuel injected car needed an o2 sensor. i answered my own exhaust question today (see pics), you kind of answered it before.

UPDATE

ok so, i finished the exhaust today with the help of my daddy :D im very pleased with it. only a little bit more to do with the shifter assembly and then i can put the car down on its WHEEELS... yayyy... anyways, heres some pics.

test fitting and tacking the final welds

the cat section

got rid of that dumb 2" section of the catback

little pic of the throttle cable bracket

fan is a reaallly tight fit, should work though! maybe ill change my rad/fan setup in the future

getting closer than ever... i still didnt accomplish as much as i wanted to this weekend.. its so cold and soemtimes raining and wet... its not so encouraging.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf mate? did this update not get bumped or something!?
someone tell me my exhaust is some hot shittt... hahah

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
P13 =( i thought maybe id go P28 later on? what do you mean f**k o2 sensor? i thought every fuel injected car needed an o2 sensor. i answered my own exhaust question today (see pics), you kind of answered it before.
u dont need to run an o2 sensor. you'll run a tad rich without one on a stock ECU, and with EFI tuning most of the time the tuner will get the Air/Fuels close enough that you wont need one. Hondata, AEM, Crome, Neptune, etc all have the option to disable o2 readings to get rid of the CEL.

My friend ran a stock p13 for awhile and had a few CELs but nothing major. Then chipped the P13 and is running Hondata without any issues or CELs. If you are worried about CELs but dont wanna spend a lot of money, get a chipped ECU from Phearable.net with a basemap, sell your P13, and then tune later down the road.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get a 10" slim fan, that would definitely free up some space and u wouldnt be so crampped

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend ran a stock p13 for awhile and had a few CELs but nothing major. Then chipped the P13 and is running Hondata without any issues or CELs. If you are worried about CELs but dont wanna spend a lot of money, get a chipped ECU from Phearable.net with a basemap, sell your P13, and then tune later down the road.
If you are talking about me I chipped the p28, but i cant tell if you're talking about me or travis, is he chipped on hondata?

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more pics, not running yet, but damn close!
didnt work on it last weekend cause it snowed like a foot and a half on friday and saturday and then all melted by tuesday... this weekend should be sunny.

put it down on the ground today and i have very little clearance... shitty huh... like 2" at the header and 2.25" at the pan.. gunna have to raise this biatch upp

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn thats low as hell good luck with it i hope you finish this thing up this weekend

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the main reason its so low is because it looked like you have 13" wheels on there! get some 14's or 15s. that should help.

looks real nice though, man.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know you're not into the wire tuck thing, but you should definately remove the rest of your AC lines....

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know you're not into the wire tuck thing, but you should definately remove the rest of your AC lines....
:word:

that looks awesome, congrats with that, its cool your doing the swap with your dad, i wish my dad would work on hondas with me

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt even see any AC lines

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, i know its cause of those 13's i have the 15" sportmax 501's but i need coilovers first :| no money...

as for the AC lines... im really interested in what lines you are talking about? haha, explain or mark in paint? :S

btw my dad helps me with things like welding cause he's better at it than me, but other than that he f**ks off and works on his fd, haha, cant blame him really. but your right, i can always fall back on him for help!

thanks guys! this weekend im aiming to actually get it started... i know ive been saying that s**t forever.. haha, ill make a video when it finally starts :D

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i guess its part of the wiring harness....it kinda looked like the A/C line to me. Move the harness, then!

seriously, that bay looks like 10 lbs of s**t in a 5lb bag.

and i dont mean to hate, man. because you know i really like this build and i like what you've been doing...but i just dont get why more attention isn't put toward making the engine bay look decent. just my $.02

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i guess its part of the wiring harness....it kinda looked like the A/C line to me. Move the harness, then!

seriously, that bay looks like 10 lbs of s**t in a 5lb bag.

and i dont mean to hate, man. because you know i really like this build and i like what you've been doing...but i just dont get why more attention isn't put toward making the engine bay look decent. just my $.02
hahah, yea, i know exactly what you mean, when i looked at that pic after i took it, i thought it looked pretty ghetto.
those "AC lines" are just wires for the lights i think.
maybe later ill try and clean it up, i'll admit that partly why i dont want to do it is cause i dont really know how and if you dont know how to do something it usually takes much longer... like i said before, ill probably put more attention to it eventually... you could always hit up vancouver and do it for me :lol: