Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i remember when one of my hids burnt out and i drove around with one stock bulb and one hid 8k bulb

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You have too many I LOVE MY stickers on your car.

I like it though, headed in the right directon. Im diggin the smoke tail lights.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats with his whole "headed in the right direction" bull ish? sounds like hes a top notch tuner, maybe we should ask him EVERYTHING, but then again, Chaos, this is your car, so the right direction for him MUST be vtec or something, or maybe he is a chevy man and wants to see all hondas die....hmmmm.....

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats with his whole "headed in the right direction" bull ish? sounds like hes a top notch tuner, maybe we should ask him EVERYTHING, but then again, Chaos, this is your car, so the right direction for him MUST be vtec or something, or maybe he is a chevy man and wants to see all hondas die....hmmmm.....
lol settle down i think he means turbo zc>na zc

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
either way, he was sayin the same on my build thread, pretty much the guy keeps pissin me off...

anyways, hey chaos, you should give me a link to websites that can make turbo ecu chips

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yeah, or hes ass hurt becuase he wants a ED/EF and cant afford the 300 for a shell lol

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahhh who cares now? lol hes just plain crazy....so chaos....did you get her running right yet?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol.....nah not yet....i just sent in my fuel injectors to get them remanufactored.....so once i receive them back ill let you know how it runs !!!

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Some kind of Christmas build huh...I just like seeing it in the car so good luck with it.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks !!! ^^^^

well i tried my buddys 450cc injectors and still no luck.....messed with timing and base idle screw and still dies instantly on start up.....

sooo its gotta be either the ecu, chip, or the map sensor

any opinions??

can the map sensor be even the cause of it not to idle itself?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks !!! ^^^^

well i tried my buddys 450cc injectors and still no luck.....messed with timing and base idle screw and still dies instantly on start up.....

sooo its gotta be either the ecu, chip, or the map sensor

any opinions??

can the map sensor be even the cause of it not to idle itself?
Can you keep it running if you give it gas? Do the cylinders get flooded?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i can keep it running but the rev is real choppy....like its hesitating.....doesnt seem like its timed right or somethen.....but even when i messed with the timing it does the same s**t......not sure if the cylinders get flooded?? how can you tell ??

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sooo yea.....my friend drove his intergra (b18b1) around with free spooling his turbo (i know i told him not to hes going to over spin the turbo and f**k up the bearings, especially since its a xs power)

but anyways..... his turbo is a t3/t4 with a 57 trim......well he took me for a ride and wow i have to say his turbo spool is no where near as loud as mine......also takes his turbo forever to even start to spool up.....as mine spools up as soon as im off the clutch....

i was expecting the turbo to have a pretty loud spool since its bigger but was i wrong..... his spool seemed a little more high pitched .....but doesnt seem as loud or "deep" sounding like mine.....weird

i <3 my garrett turbo

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some kind of Christmas build huh...I just like seeing it in the car so good luck with it.
yeah, it went from christmas, all the way to now...or maybe it will be done on holloween? lol just kidding....
i think that the louder the turbo, the more likly you need to rebuild it, like it its all high pitched, its fine, but if it sounds like a beast....then im not sure...all i know is that higher pitched turbos are in good condition

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well hmm....yea mines from a 88 saab.....good condition though barely any shaft play.....

i know my friends is brand new though....but i thought maybe since his is a cheap brand thats why mine is louder....

Status
Not open for further replies.