Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Anyone else here notice that???

It happens a lot. I see a hatch driver and the guy has his left hand on the steering wheel lookign straight and looks cocky. Every now and then one will say wassup to me or give me a thumbs up. But most will act as if they dont see me.
Guys in coupes give me thumbs up, but hatches on the other hand, are too cool for this.

Anyone else notice this?
I talked to a few people and they say yeah its true. EF/EG/EK hatch drivers are cocky as hell!!!!! Dude its still a Civic!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, every civic driver is supposed to notice your car and give you a thumbs up?

Maybe he's just not noticing because there's nothing to notice?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So, every civic driver is supposed to notice your car and give you a thumbs up?

Maybe he's just not noticing because there's nothing to notice?
No not that... They see other "modified" hondas but act as if they dont. My car is no where NEAR the quality of some of the cars here. But it is OBVIOUSLY modified.
I even have some look at me, dog me and look away with their backwards hat. HAHAHA.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i guess that makes me cocky

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No not that... They see other "modified" hondas but act as if they dont. My car is no where NEAR the quality of some of the cars here. But it is OBVIOUSLY modified.
I even have some look at me, dog me and look away with their backwards hat. HAHAHA.
They don't HAVE to give you a thumbs up, nod, or whatever else your looking for. Just because they don't, doesn't make them cocky, just makes them a normal human being. A fan boy thumbs up, and nods at every modified Honda and expect the same. :what:

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i drive a hatch and im not cocky? i just dont give a f**k bout other ppls civics. what i do is for me. i dont care if ppl like it or not. and i could care less to pay attention to someone elses car driving down the road when im supposed to be paying attention to the road.

mix4

5+ Year Member
Yeah like the last guy said, it shouldn't be about anyone else's thoughts but yours. Unless you bought your car based on what reaction you thought you'd get. I'd never lay down money on a ride based on hopes for someone randomly saying "Hey, I've seen 3,000 Civics today, and I just felt like giving yours an upward thumb." I bought my EJ2 because I've wanted a 5th gen Civic for a very long time, regardless of the engine, etc. Either way, its gonna be the s**t (to me), because I finally own it and have the opportunity to built myself a killer Civic. If you love your ride, f**k em, put your left hand on the wheel and look straight.

Edit: BTW, no I don't own a hatch.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if i gave OP a thumbs up, it would probably be the 3,000th. civic i seen until i did.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe he knows you're a street racer

nice sig BIG MULL

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i guess you can count me in, i drive a hatch and never care to give anyone a thumbs up.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
attention whore

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I might be cocky but I'll spit in your face, knock you on your ass then walk your slow piece of s**t, whatever it is. :x

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you want attention from guys driving hatches anyway? :ghey:

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I notice other modified civics, but i dont give them a greeting or anything

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think its weird if you just randomly give a guy thumbsup for driving a ... hatchback.

the only time i would give someone a thumbsup if they had something unique.. exxotics, rare cars.. but mainly i give a thumbsup to those hardcore dudes with baddass choppers.. and there arent many at all out here.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm a hatch driver, and I give compliments where they are due.. old school, import, new, exotic w/e if you deserve the props you get them... if you have a bolt on pepboys mad sweet ride you get nothing but a laugh and your cars pic on a rice spotted thread

Status
Not open for further replies.