02hondaEx

k20a
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JDM-HATCH, your car looks so sick bro, gj and good luck everyone

Ace21

Back in Black...
5+ Year Member
my vote's in. damn, this was a tough one. haven't seen a rotm competition this good in a while.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are all awesome looking. But my vote is mugen girl.. hmm wonder if she looks good as her car lol.
great job to all of you!

trunkmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man the 4dr was sick i would vote for it but i vote mugen girl, thanks for reppin for the nw hope to see you around.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually think that if we erased all the "one post wonder" votes then it would actually be a better contest. I think if we did that all the other contestants besides blazed and mugen girl would actually have a chance. Having people come and sign up just to vote for you is just plain b***h. :thumbdown

Yeah, the rides submitted made this rotm a DAMN good contest but then the shadyness f**ked it all up. :( I say we either ditch this ROTM contest or do it over with voting rules, that way the other good entries can actually have a chance.

:twocents:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually think that if we erased all the "one post wonder" votes then it would actually be a better contest. I think if we did that all the other contestants besides blazed and mugen girl would actually have a chance. Having people come and sign up just to vote for you is just plain b***h. :thumbdown

Yeah, the rides submitted made this rotm a DAMN good contest but then the shadyness f**ked it all up. :( I say we either ditch this ROTM contest or do it over with voting rules, that way the other good entries can actually have a chance.

:twocents:
I agree if that's worth anything

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only one day left. May the best car win :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.