NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn dude hahaha still doing the EMT thing right? Geez I know how it feels to work grave. it sucks.11pm-7am is a b***h

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i feel it but ive been fixing my car for damn near 3 years and it seems to get worse and worse :lol:
yeah likewise...i think i really need to just get a truck and stop hoping that things will be fixed...I want a truck, but the wife insists i get a car...but i already have a car ... this one that i'm gonna put into a project when i get my truck lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. The exact same thing i was thinking if I get another car. Keep the civic to beat around with and the other one for other things haha.

so. how much should i be looking at for an 04-05 STI? 18k-ish? and i know it should be around 60k miles

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Just searched and found an 04 STI 70k miles for 16k...hrmmmm...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w00t! got me some GSR Blades! for the price of 1 tire haha ...70bucks =)

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, i put my old o2 back in there. as of now, no cels yet >___>

praying it stays off. or i could possibly be replacing the MAP sensor.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an extra map sensor if you want. iono if it would fit but it came from a y8

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think they fit. Some of online shops lists their map sensors to fit b/d/h O_o

bah tomorrow is xmas eve already. Think i can pick it up tomorrow tho sammo?

o part numbers are the same, MAP sensors are interchangeable with integras and civics

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i picked up my cousin from christmas in the park. thats as close as i got LOL

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was there with the wifes family a couple days ago. Its not bad. alot of females LOL...so i was surrounded by boobs hahahaha.

and yeah Son, Just call me whenever u wanna pick it up. I always have it in my tool bag.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
btw sammo, you wouldnt happen to have a IAT (Intake air temp) sensor too would you? Its related to lean/rich mixture too so might as well kill 2 birds with one stone lol

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IAT ...Nope. Only have one and im using it. or take a picture of it or show it to me. I might have it. not sure.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah nvm about that iat sensor. Its different for civics and tegs. Civics have it on the intake while tegs got in on the throttle body/intake mani.

and for f**ks sake, some little b***h decided to steal my center caps off my ctr's christmas morning at like 3am-5am. never parking my s**t on the curb anymore. f**k that s**t. at least they didnt even touch my uncle's 06 si.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ha, it was your uncle! I bet he's rocking them right now...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like I said dude. No matter what family/friends event,my car always gets garage or the drive way if I dont. I always give them the guilt trip or i always remind them that if anything goes missing they'll have to pay for it LOL.

Its always worked so far since my first ek was stolen when they said to just park in the street after i warned them its gonna get jacked LOL.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o i have 430, but i gotta buy books for next quarter soon ><. My mom is gonna give me 200 for books i think, but i should have enough to buy ej8arm's(sorry i forgot his name LOL) f2s. maybe not O_o