My first EG

95CivyHatch

Im gonna find some pics of the old ef hatch i had i miss that thing

95CivyHatch

ok so i got all my suspension almost done just put on the new h brace and other goodies and put the new exhaust on got some pics the new polished lcas come in thursday. i also finally got the rear interior back in and a new hatch cover

95CivyHatch

Ok so i thought on my motor swap for a few weeks and here is what im going for

Full Gsr swap
Arp headstuds
Jackson racing supercharger w/10psi pulley
Dsm 450 injectors

Not sure what lsd i will be using but i started a second job at work and im gonna be pulling in 1400 every 2 weeks so wont be long till its done

WBJ

Registered VIP
Nice start man! Ive never cared for the duckbill spoilers but that seems to just be me.

95CivyHatch

Nice start man! Ive never cared for the duckbill spoilers but that seems to just be me.
Thanks man i plan on getting the car repainted torwards the end of summer and as for the duckbill i really cant stand the look of the stock spoilers for the hatch, but thats just me in general, i mean i hate bodykits to me they ruin the car but the duckbill sets the car off!!

95CivyHatch

Ahh memories just thought id share these with you this was my first honda i had

1991 honda crx si
B16A
Ys1 GSR trans
Fiberglass tunnel hatch
Integra brake booster and master cylinder
Integra front brake conversion
Apexi safcII

And this was my second honda i owned
1991 honda civic hatch si
B18A1 swap
Stage 2 crower all motor cams
Crower srings and retainers
Phantom grip LSD
Apexi AFC neo

I wish i still had more pictures of them i miss them both!!

95CivyHatch

ok so new plans tossing out the supercharged gsr idea and now going with a boosted Dohc zc build
picked the motor up yesterday and stripped it down to just the crank and block just ordered Eagle H beam rods planning on getting cp 9.0:1 pistons in a week or so. still looking for head studs.

other parts that i have found that i am ordering soon:
Nippon Racing stage 2 turbo cams
Supertech Springs and retainers

95CivyHatch

Thanks alot shes coming along slow but steady i bust my ass at work just to work on the car i want it done!!!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks alot shes coming along slow but steady i bust my ass at work just to work on the car i want it done!!!
:word: I do the same thing.

On the other hand! This is one of the few hatches I actually like. Keep us informed on all the updates. Check my ej8 out too?

95CivyHatch

:word: I do the same thing.

On the other hand! This is one of the few hatches I actually like. Keep us informed on all the updates. Check my ej8 out too?
thanks alot man i put alot of time into it even when i dont have money ill find something to work on to make it better im checkin it out now

95CivyHatch

Thanks planning on doing a photoshoot with my buddys Sick wrx, will b the first photoshoot i'veever did kinda excited. but yea man im diggin ur ride

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks planning on doing a photoshoot with my buddys Sick wrx, will b the first photoshoot i'veever did kinda excited. but yea man im diggin ur ride
I wanna see this photoshoot for sure now :shock:
Thanks dude, do you think the tails look alright? sorry about thread jack there for a second.