My first EG

95CivyHatch

So its been a while since ive been on here and here is the situatuion with the civic as of right now she is setting till all my parts come in to fix the car but also in the past few weeks i managed to get ahold of a Skunk 2 intake mani, Apexi auto timer, Aem fuel rail, Fuel pressure regulator and guage. all that is needed to get the car tuned after she is fixed is a 255 fuel pump and a wide band. So if anyone out there would happen to have a wide band for sale please pm me!!! also coming in for the civic is a Poly urethane front lip just to set her off a lil bit...Here are a few pics as she sets now.

95CivyHatch

Got bored after i got the head off and decided to redo my valve cover...still waitin on my headgasket to come in

and the skunk2 mani with aem fuel rail

95CivyHatch

So two days before i go get the car tuned i lean out and detonate blew the number three conecting rod through the block and end of story for that d15b7 so i spent my money i waas gonna get it tuned with for a mint freshly rebuilt b7 and trans, broke the trans loose from the motor and low and behold was a clutch masters lightened flywheel!! so the car is now running again and everything is fine going to get it tuned next paycheck!!!!

96hatchie

Pete
how u u subscribe to peoples builds?

ur build is awsome its cool to see someone stickin wit a single cam im going to be swappin a z6 in my ek soon how did u knw wut parts for the turbo system worked together i always wanted to home brew a turbo system but i dont knw alot about them.

95CivyHatch

Thanks guys!!!
96Hatchie- i dont know how you subscribe sry, and i basically didnt know everything would work together it was just luck of the draw i guess but i bought the turbo, mani, and downpipe from the same person but that turbo was short lived and now i have a new turbo still standard td05 housing but it has a .57 big evo 16g compressor side vs the .42 standard compressor.

I will have more pictures up soon!!

96hatchie

Pete
Thanks guys!!!
96Hatchie- i dont know how you subscribe sry, and i basically didnt know everything would work together it was just luck of the draw i guess but i bought the turbo, mani, and downpipe from the same person but that turbo was short lived and now i have a new turbo still standard td05 housing but it has a .57 big evo 16g compressor side vs the .42 standard compressor.

I will have more pictures up soon!!
cool man keep me posted im dropping my car within the next week or so and i was this close to gettin some fat fives las week but dude sold them before i cud getem so im still on the hunt for wheels

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did yellow headlights but cops pulled me over so i went back to oem, looked cool when o had yellow fogs and too go with

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That VC came out pretty cool, how did you do it...

95CivyHatch

E_CiViC_K- i just used a chrome base and let it dry then used a sticker i had to make the turbo outline then i took black paint on a brush and waved it over the vc and thats how it turned out

So when i replaced the doors they were in primer and i didnt feel like painting them yet so what else do you do? me i used sharpies just got bored and everyone i hang out with went to town on my pass. door and fender, driverside door and bonnet. also got my harness bar, drilled rotors, my front lip and duckbill back on.

Harness bar, and yes the car is a mess all i do is work.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, why is your car written all over...xD

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the writing lol

95CivyHatch

Its written all over because the primered parts i put on the car were in better shape then the origional parts and instead of painting it which i did not feel like doing at the time and i still dont i just had people write on the car

95CivyHatch

thanks guys, i cant wait till the build is done im still in the process of looking for a running Z6 for my build, the b7 runs great on 11.5psi right now i actually had my first race the other night and i stayed side by side with a srt-4 with some minor upgrades i was impressed.