My first EG

95CivyHatch

Hey hows it going just wanted to share my first EG with everyone there is nothing special about it right now
just a D15B7 with an Si trans, body is midnight black metallic, with 14' del sol si wheels, SR-S springs, magnaflow exhaust and a Bride short shifter

what i have on the way is a CF Duckbill, DNA rear lower tie bar, DNA H-brace, DNA Upper strut bars, BLOX rear lower control arms, and SR-S N1 exhaust. planning on getting my suspension done first then working with the motor

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
welcome to the site, looks nice

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, only thing is, im not feeling those delsol wheels

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
nice clean base but ya sol rims idk and the tails i would change but welcome to cc keep us posted

95CivyHatch

thanks guys, the sol wheels were given to me only reason im keepin them is the tires that are on them right now ride really smooth, im not sure what wheels im going to go with, but its a good feeling to hear what people have to say. ill keep it updated

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks clean but i would change the tail lights back to oem but that's just me though lol

95CivyHatch

Thanks alot like i said im going to do my whole suspension/brakes before i go dropping in a decent motor i have ordered everything so far except a good strut/spring combo and sway bars. im stuck between the tien basics and the skunk2 setup, anyone have advice for one of the two?

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if or when you go to swap out the trims let me know, I may be interested in them for my del sol if i keep making mistakes on a set of teg fat fives im trying to redo

But your car does look really good with them in my opinion

95CivyHatch

Well if or when you go to swap out the trims let me know, I may be interested in them for my del sol if i keep making mistakes on a set of teg fat fives im trying to redo

But your car does look really good with them in my opinion
the teg fat fives is what id like to have

95CivyHatch

More parts arriving Wed. will have pics up. also the synchro sleeve in second gear went out the other day so no 2nd gear FTW!! will be fixing that in the next few days too.

95CivyHatch

Here are some updated picture i have the Duckbill and the rear lower tie bar on so far

More to come in about a week or so!!

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks pretty clean. I had the skunk2 setup on my 99 prelude awhile back, rode very stiff, great for corners, not comfy. Function & form type1's are great all around for the price and you can drop pretty damn low on them.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Starting to look better man...

95CivyHatch

Just ordered polished lower controla arms, my new exhaust and my H-brace today, ordering my skunk 2 suspension next paycheck!! pics up soon