PasswordJDM.com = FAILED!

BxJdmEm2

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM PASSWORDJDM.COM

On feburary 11th i ordered a nice stack in merchendise and they have been nothing but careless with my order! THe first package came in two big oversized boxes and I got mad hyped to open everything up and check out ym new stuff, I started to notice stuff missing, so i looked at the invoice and stuff was missing but marked as shipped. wtf? anyways to make a long story short today (6-1-10) was suppose to be the last package i get from them, easy 3 items how hard can that be, and guess what? YUP they messed up again!!!! come on are you f***ing serious now i gotta wait till 12 pm here so thats when they open there so i can give them a piece of mind! Im never going to order from them again!

passwordjdm.com = failed!

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, password has good stuff, but never been to good at getting it out.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
It took them over a month to get a headgasket to me. PJDM = fail.

That place sucks so f**king bad. They are the worst middle man distributor I have ever had experience with. Their customer support is straight out of the f**king Goodwill.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'd be really upset too if my wakaba badge didn't show in time either!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what were you seriously expecting? Sure, their website looks pretty and they claim they carry all sorts of Japanese parts, but you should base your purchasing decisions based on that? lol. or what some else tells you? I'm not falling for the okie doke. These over night companies lack much more then customer services. Better luck next time.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've heard nothing but good things about them :what:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also, when I ordered from them, years ago, I had no issues. Shipping may have taken an extra week or so, but I still got what I purchased.

But on a serious note. I do hope you get your wicked cool Wakaba badge for this weekend's show so you can get your tight JDM points from the judges.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But on a serious note. I do hope you get your wicked cool Wakaba badge for this weekend's show so you can get your tight JDM points from the judges.
what are you talking about? is that you in your avatar?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This might sound really dumb, because who does this, but have you tried CALLING them to see what's going on, instead of bitching and whining online where they won't see it? :what:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol::lol:

I've ordered a few things from them, never had a problem w/ them.....
this never had a problem with them but then again the last time i ordered something from them was like 5 years ago :lol: