D16 Turbo Cast Mani

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You do know there is a difference between civil and criminal court right? You do know that he wouldnt have to pay s**t if you were charged criminally right? You do know that its worse to be convicted in criminal court than in civil court right? You f**king fail at life.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not only that, but this would be a criminal case. especially if others he scammed came forward, each case would be a separate criminal case, considering its fraud.

proving it was/is you isn't hard to do....they would use all your accounts to obtain any transfer of monies, seize your computers or any computer you used since we have your ip addresses, an people helping you... they would be an accessory.

so proving it would be easier than s**t

Staypuff578

yes you can. internet fraud is a federal offense as someone pointed out earlier.
I pointed it out, and it is indeed a federal offense. Meaning you would go to a federal prison and more than likely get raped or killed which actually would make me happy. This isn't a game kid, this is life and you're gonna get f**ked. It's a losing game you're playing, you think it's cool because you got free money, little do you know it's gonna cost you WAY more than you'll EVER see in your life.

well then your change of address will be on file with the post office :D
Indeed it will. OH and it IS his house still, somebody drove by and seen his car still there.

good luck on proving its me dumb f**k... your evidence will NEVER hold up in court are you serious LOL

whats funny is do you know how much it costs to take a person to court ?? good luck paying for a lawyer and everything else... and for what, your gonna sue for 50 bucks ??!! LOL

have fun paying WAY MORE in laywer and court fees retard :retard:
Actually it WILL hold up in court you stupid f**k, I alone have enough messages saved to prove that you have admitted to committing fraud along with everyone else you have scammed.

What you don't understand is we are all hard working people that CAN afford to take you to court. I will happily pay $10,000 to see you do some serious time. You know why? because after it's all said and done, your life will be over. Mcdonalds won't even hire someone that has a federal fraud conviction on their record. Soon you'll be living under a bridge or asking people like us for change at a gas station. You WILL get what is coming to you and we will get our money back, i hope you enjoyed the free cash while you had it, because you did this to yourself.

You do know there is a difference between civil and criminal court right? You do know that he wouldnt have to pay s**t if you were charged criminally right? You do know that its worse to be convicted in criminal court than in civil court right? You f**king fail at life.
This is the f**king TRUTH! Poor Timothy, sad to see such a young kid throw his life away.

not only that, but this would be a criminal case. especially if others he scammed came forward, each case would be a separate criminal case, considering its fraud.

proving it was/is you isn't hard to do....they would use all your accounts to obtain any transfer of monies, seize your computers or any computer you used since we have your ip addresses, an people helping you... they would be an accessory.

so proving it would be easier than s**t
:D. He's going down and has nobody but himself to blame.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's that saying...

don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

maybe his mom should of swallowed

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really hope you guys pursue this.. people who steal like this are pieces of s**t..

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t... when did this scammer stuff come about?

Thanks f**k bag, you just f**ked my entire build over. I bought a D16z6 block from him back on like 7/10... or maybe earlier. I needed it by 7/20. You are the reason why people do not use forums anymore. I really hope you read this.

I work for a certain Automotive product company (I will not mention names, and hopefully others that do know will not mention it either), but I hope you need a part from us.. That's all I will say.

**Goes to paypal now**. I doubt I will be able to get anything back though. I didn't have a chance to read everything yet, so forgive me if I sound mis-informed.

Do we know where this douche canoe lives?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Someone else that was scammed by him has received this e-mail from Paypal

Hello XXXXXXXXXX (name removed by me)

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor. We were able to recover $80.00 USD and this amount has been credited to you.

Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, this guy's scotch free now? lol

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so whats the word on this low life? God that house is a shitbox, probably had to scam people to buy some mouse traps.

f**king hate scammers and believe in karma, he'll get whats comin...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so whats the word on this low life? God that house is a shitbox, probably had to scam people to buy some mouse traps.

f**king hate scammers and believe in karma, he'll get whats comin...
x2, your a peice of s**t man

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chaos was legit for years, even helped out with sig-making. He must of hit rock bottom or something. would always confuse him and green91

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chaos was legit for years, even helped out with sig-making. He must of hit rock bottom or something. would always confuse him and green91
I always thought Chaos was a piece of work. This just proves my thought process.

Staypuff578

Well guys i haven't heard anything back from paypal yet, and that f**kbag "TIM" won't answer his door when my cousin goes over there. Looks like i might lose on this one :(

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well guys i haven't heard anything back from paypal yet, and that f**kbag "TIM" won't answer his door when my cousin goes over there. Looks like i might lose on this one :(
tell you cuz to pound on it with a sledgehammer.....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow.. you sent someone to his house? yea, at this point i would be paying up my dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.