08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
actually already sold the stock rims. I'll lower it as soon as all of the stupid snow disappears. :( but on a brighter note, i ordered a CAI yesterday, and probably will order some lugnuts next week. Planning on getting FlashPro with my income tax refund in february or whenever i get it.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Your plans sounds good! im going to subscribe so i can see how it turns out.

Yeah snow sucks :/ i have a bunch of stuff ready to go in whn the snow is gone lol

And yes get the flashpro for launch control and some tuning and if you do a throttle body+inatke manifold for a few more horses go on hondata and the have an intake manifold gasket for 50 bucks that adds another % horsepower by keeping the motor cooler

barrett

Registered VIP
that makes sense. i will get that gasket in spring i think, or same time i order flash. one of the two. i'm super pumped to start putting all the pieces together and see how it turns out. i want it to be spring already :( just found out my area is scheduled to have another 10cm (4inches) of snow coming :(

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
that makes sense. i will get that gasket in spring i think, or same time i order flash. one of the two. i'm super pumped to start putting all the pieces together and see how it turns out. i want it to be spring already :( just found out my area is scheduled to have another 10cm (4inches) of snow coming :(
Yeah im pretty pumped too! I got a few things waiting for spring too lol Winter sucks :/ what state are you in?

barrett

Registered VIP
lol. not state at all actually. Manitoba Canada. What parts you got waiting for spring?

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
lol. not state at all actually. Manitoba Canada. What parts you got waiting for spring?
Ohh sorry haha. And i got CTR head lights, tinted tails, headers, a sub im undecided on so far, and i should have an intake manifold soon. Its hard to get money for me since im only 16 lol

barrett

Registered VIP
thats a nice list of parts considering your only 16. i'm in the same boat trying to come up with money while paying rent and being in college and all. but its slowly coming, and i always keep my eyes open for smokin deals

barrett

Registered VIP
exactly! and then being able to say that you did it all yourself without relying on people to install it for u, or pay for it for u etc

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post more pics when its not stock...

welcome to cc

barrett

Registered VIP
ya i'll post pics with parts on as soon as winter is close to over.

love having a sick car and everyone admiring it =)

on another note.. thinking about picking up a 93 integra gs for $400 as a project car and just using my fa5 as a DD. or mod both. or not buy it. i haven't decided yet.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
:thumbs up
ya i'll post pics with parts on as soon as winter is close to over.

love having a sick car and everyone admiring it =)

on another note.. thinking about picking up a 93 integra gs for $400 as a project car and just using my fa5 as a DD. or mod both. or not buy it. i haven't decided yet.
Do you have pics of the gs???

And yeah all my friends are like when we get our license you are driving us around haha im like ok :thumbs up lol

barrett

Registered VIP
no i don't sorry. its a little rusted tho, and front bumper is broken and needs a body integrity done as well. might just buy it with some buddies and use it for our endurance races this summer.

on another note.. i'm debating getting a kidd racing header...

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
no i don't sorry. its a little rusted tho, and front bumper is broken and needs a body integrity done as well. might just buy it with some buddies and use it for our endurance races this summer.

on another note.. i'm debating getting a kidd racing header...
Kidd Racing, Megan, Skunk2, Hytech are all great headers so you have plenty too choose from lol

Just keep building this one =)

barrett

Registered VIP
i got a price from kidd racing for a 4-2-1 shipped for 375 i think i'm gonna run with that while i can.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
That will be a nice header! lol thats what i wanted but i found the other brands for cheaper so i went with one of them lol

barrett

Registered VIP
well he sent me an invoice. going to be completing it thursday or friday assuming internet cooperates. then save for flashpro

civicsoulja ur running a k series in your em1?

barrett

Registered VIP
intake came in while i was away from home. it too now sits in my room waiting for spring. i'll take pics when i get off work