08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
sent money online for the kiddracing header today. should be here in about 2 weeks hopefully.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
well he sent me an invoice. going to be completing it thursday or friday assuming internet cooperates. then save for flashpro

civicsoulja ur running a k series in your em1?
I wish i was lol but no stock b16 looking to turbo now lol

barrett

Registered VIP
my buddy has a vsm em1and he is trying to turbo his as well. those b series are sick engines.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Yeah they aren't bad engines for being as small as they are lol I want to k20 swap and build later but that's wayyyyyy later haha.

Did you take pics of the intake yet?

barrett

Registered VIP
sure did. i'll post them on first page. along with other misc parts i've collected recently.

barrett

Registered VIP
first page. not many new ones. only 1 or 2 i think. for now. i downloaded flashpro manager software today. kinda sucks experimenting with it and not being able to actually try anything out :( (i'm actually missing the device, but now have software)

barrett

Registered VIP
header is stuck in atlanta because of snow and such. :( but should be shipping out monday. get paid next week and ordering flashpro soon after i believe.

barrett

Registered VIP
turbo b's are sweet. and i can't install the header yet anyway because i have no lift to put my car on to install it with. 8th gen bays are ridiculous to try to work on.

barrett

Registered VIP
f**k!! hit a lamp post in a parking lot.. guess its time to call insurance and perhaps see if i can get them to give me a 09 bumper instead of a 08. *sigh* there goes more money i could've spent on decent parts.

barrett

Registered VIP
got word today that my header has been shipped. also by end of the week i'll be sending my coils to buddyclub to make sure that they are in working condition for summer.

barrett

Registered VIP
made it myself. i took my console apart and bought some 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber wrap, and used my heat gun and wrapped my console with the Di-Noc. I have some more left and I'm planning on doing the grey/silver strips on the doors and door handles (inside) when its warmer outside.