Rant thread

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Theo nly rant I have today and been thinking about it for a few weeks now is; how I always get stuck in the "friend zone". always.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Theo nly rant I have today and been thinking about it for a few weeks now is; how I always get stuck in the "friend zone". always.
It's bulls***.

Happened to me with this last one, didn't even know how the f**k I got here.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can't hesitate when making a move "don't just stand there, bust a move!"

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I f**king HATE COPS!!!!

I was taking a friend home at about 2:30 this morning. I live outside of town and he lives on the other side of town in town. I was just driving through town. I was NOT speeding. I saw a cop at a stop sign that was perpendicular to me. After passing him, he pulled out. He followed me for the next 2.5 miles. I took turn after turn to see if he was and sure enough, he just followed. My friend's dad is a retired cop/current prison guard. The road he lives on have three cops houses. The moment he saw me pull in my friend's driveway, he just kept going. He circled around because he passed by again probably waiting for me. After he did that, I said farewell to my friend and left. I took a long way to get home last night(Which sounds cool driving a Honda, but I was already awake for 25 hours and extremely tired.) I didn't see him again. I was extremely high coming into town. Leaving town, I was sober as the Queen of England. I was so nervous, it looked like I had hyper Parkinson's Disease or something. I realize he was following me to see if I did anything stupid, i.e. no blinkers, cutting corners, not stopping long enough, etc. I did nothing wrong so he didn't pull me over but it was complete bullshit. Vic, I know you're going to say something, you have all the right to, I just don't see why cops(some, not all) have to be complete dicks.

/rant

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My brother in law got followed by a state cop for over 10 miles on his way home before. He got home and the cop just drove slow as a got out and shrugged at the cop. They can be crazy sometimes. He was probably bored.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I f***ING HATE COPS!!!!
I was taking a friend home at about 2:30 this morning. /QUOTE]

I was extremely high coming into town.
so you drive a car that stands out.. drive around late at night in said car.. while high on drugs... and b***h about the cop following you..

news flash.. if you didn't make ridiculously bad choices.. cops would likely not represent a problem for you.. maybe instead of hating cops you should hate yourself for the crazy amount of grief and turmoil your poor life choices create.. yeah I know I know.. you go out.. get all f**ked up.. and then drive your car around.. while that somehow seems like a great idea to you.. wait until you cause a fatal or something while engaging in this type of activity.. after that you will have a TON of new people making your life miserable.. the judge.. prosecutor.. jury.. corrections officers.. and eventually that jail buddy who is constantly eying you up in ways a man should not look at another man..

OR that could all be avoided by employing a little maturity.. discretion.. common sense... want to get all f**ked up on drugs? want to be "extremely high" then sit your ass on your couch and get as high as you want.. at least that way you are not my problem.. or someone elses for that matter..

responsibility...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
so you drive a car that stands out.. drive around late at night in said car.. while high on drugs... and b**** about the cop following you..

news flash.. if you didn't make ridiculously bad choices.. cops would likely not represent a problem for you.. maybe instead of hating cops you should hate yourself for the crazy amount of grief and turmoil your poor life choices create.. yeah I know I know.. you go out.. get all f***ed up.. and then drive your car around.. while that somehow seems like a great idea to you.. wait until you cause a fatal or something while engaging in this type of activity.. after that you will have a TON of new people making your life miserable.. the judge.. prosecutor.. jury.. corrections officers.. and eventually that jail buddy who is constantly eying you up in ways a man should not look at another man..

OR that could all be avoided by employing a little maturity.. discretion.. common sense... want to get all f***ed up on drugs? want to be "extremely high" then sit your ass on your couch and get as high as you want.. at least that way you are not my problem.. or someone elses for that matter..

responsibility...
I didn't want to drive but my friend wanted to go home because he's allergic to cats and I have 3. Also, he was drunk from the partying we did(I didn't drink) so he couldn't drive. There's no way that cop knew I was high. Also, I have been driving while high for years. I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. Being high is nothing like being drunk(if you are saying it's alike). Even if I wasn't high last night, I would still be posting this thread. I hate seeing cops, especially in my rear-view mirror. I will never hate someone/myself for smoking. Pot is NOT a drug. I was sitting on my couch. Another thing, not one car other than mine and the cops were out. My town is extremely dead at 2:30 in the morning.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Everything that was said, I just can't believe it. Anthony already said most of it, so there isn't much left for me to say.

Pot is not a drug? Terrible and invalid argument. It's illegal to be in possession of pot. It's illegal to be under the influence of pot while driving. The time of day and car you were driving be damned, the fact that you were driving while under the influence is unsafe (my main concern), illegal, and dumb. I don't care how many times you've done it, it's still unsafe. I don't care if your friend wanted to go home, it's still unsafe. Your friend knew he was allergic to cats, so his dumb-ass shouldn't have started to smoke pot with the only person who could drive him home. The lack of maturity you and your friend possess is unbelievable.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Wow, just wow. Um, okay. Pot isn't a drug. Pot is natural, drugs(meth, tobacco, LSD, etc.) require something done to them. Guessing from your post, you don't smoke pot. That's fine, everyone has their own opinion. I realize it's unsafe, but so is talking on cellphones, using microwaves, and watching TV. Believe me, I was pissed when he said he wanted to go home. He didn't say he wanted to go home because of the cats but I knew that was the reason. He didn't have his car because a wheel bearing is bad and I didn't want him to walk home(over ten miles) that late at night. It may be dumb, stupid, unsafe, and/or retarded to drive stoned but I've been doing it all day yesterday/this morning. Yes, I know, not smart but w/e. The last sentence of your post I most definitely disagree with. Everyone does stupid stuff, that doesn't make them immature.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No, making a stupid MISTAKE isn't immature. People make mistakes everyday. However, when someone who is MATURE makes a mistake, they own up to it....and it's normally not that big of a deal....and they normally learn from it. Driving while under the influence is NOT mature by any means, and trying to defend it is even more immature. You're putting everyone else's safety at risk, and that's much worse than breaking the law. Like Anthony said, stay at home and get as high as you want....I don't care. If you want to kill your brain cells, go right ahead....it won't hurt anybody else but yourself. Put the lives of others at risk, and that's when I start having a problem with somebodies actions.

Go ahead and get arrested for driving under the influence, and try telling the judge "I didn't commit a crime, pot isn't actually a drug." See how far that gets you.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'm not saying what I did was right or that it wasn't wrong/stupid/immature. I'm simply arguing the fact that the cop didn't have to follow me like an a*****e just to scare me/wait for me to do something stupid. I'm not defending the fact that I was driving stoned, just saying that yours and Anthony's arguments are not the same one as mine. I know it wasn't smart to drive stoned, but the stupid mistake I believe I made was driving through town instead of taking back roads outside of town. As for the second paragraph/section of your post. I would never say that to a judge to get out of paying a ticket/losing my license/going to jail. One question, have you ever been high before? I'm asking because it sounds like you don't know what it's like and I'm not blaming you for that.

You and Anthony have made your points, not let's get on with what the argument I meant to start. I know you have a reason why that pig followed me. I wanna hear it.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, just wow. Um, okay. Pot isn't a drug. Pot is natural
So you wouldn't call mushrooms a drug either? Yeah it sucks if cops follow you. Anytime I drive through the city after midnight I see atleast 1-4 cars, but most are just doing their job. I've even been tailgated dangerously close by one when I wasn't speeding with zero traffic late at night. I can only assume he was trying to get me to f*** up.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
as for naturally grown mushrooms, no it's not a drug, but I'll never do them. My friend and I thought he was doing it to make me freak out and floor it or something.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea I have been before......and I didn't go out driving afterwards. I WALKED home, in the freezing cold.

As for your complaint, I'll let you ask an officer next time you see one.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't want to drive but my friend wanted to go home because he's allergic to cats and I have 3. Also, he was drunk from the partying we did(I didn't drink) so he couldn't drive. There's no way that cop knew I was high. Also, I have been driving while high for years. I'm pretty sure I can handle myself. Being high is nothing like being drunk(if you are saying it's alike). Even if I wasn't high last night, I would still be posting this thread. I hate seeing cops, especially in my rear-view mirror. I will never hate someone/myself for smoking. Pot is NOT a drug. I was sitting on my couch. Another thing, not one car other than mine and the cops were out. My town is extremely dead at 2:30 in the morning.
irregardless of you knowing it or not.. you can NOT react as quickly while under the influence of marijuana... if you think you can then IMO you have a ton of room to grow up... I don't care if you go on a 15 day heroin binge.. your choice.. but the moment you get on the PUBLIC road.. you become everyone elses problem.. stop being such a dbag and grow up

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Yea I have been before......and I didn't go out driving afterwards. I WALKED home, in the freezing cold.

As for your complaint, I'll let you ask an officer next time you see one.
fine.

irregardless of you knowing it or not.. you can NOT react as quickly while under the influence of marijuana... if you think you can then IMO you have a ton of room to grow up... I don't care if you go on a 15 day heroin binge.. your choice.. but the moment you get on the PUBLIC road.. you become everyone elses problem.. stop being such a dbag and grow up
I know it slows down my reaction time. How does any of this make me a douchebag?