What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I hate this cold weather. I work in it all day, then come home and do nothing because im so worn out, tired and sore from it. :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still awake b/c I woke up late from a nap. 445am is coming faaaaaaaaast... :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I actually slept good last night. Even the slightest bit of stress or worrying screws up my sleeping schedule...

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I finally got some sleep last night myself, been fighting a cough & sinus problems for a month, lost my voice the last two days & got it back today, got lots to do before camping trip this weekend.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont do it! go ps3. every buddy i know who had xbox or has xbox has turned to ps3.
I just don't like the feel of the ps3 controller...

I'll sleep on it. I know the best way to play that game will be on PC (don't have one powerful enough to run it well)...

The Xbox cpu, gpu and memory capacity is higher... so the image is much more detailed and not "white" out.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'll sleep on it. I know the best way to play that game will be on PC (don't have one powerful enough to run it well)...

The Xbox cpu, gpu and memory capacity is higher... so the image is much more detailed and not "white" out.
haha im just messin around go with what you want. theres pros and cons to both, psn is free, but it goes down frequently. xbox has more games to choose from, etc. the thing that i love the most about my ps3 is the blu ray player

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I felt the same way when I had my Xbox.. even though I owned PS1 and PS2 before. I ended up getting used to the feeling playing on my brother's PS3. The blu ray and the free PSN (I dont care if it goes down, not a big deal to me) made me eventually make the switch.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In school atm, then work. School tomorrow, then my girlfriend is coming over for my birthday.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About to take the 5hr journey home to VA.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
I'm in college and after I eat lunch i have to sit in the math lab for 5.5 hours so i can pass my math class by Sunday, then I work 9-1. what a fun filled day and its so beautiful outside its a wopping 72 degrees outside what a waste of a day.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I felt the same way when I had my Xbox.. even though I owned PS1 and PS2 before. I ended up getting used to the feeling playing on my brother's PS3. The blu ray and the free PSN (I dont care if it goes down, not a big deal to me) made me eventually make the switch.
i do agree with the xbox controller thing though, it just feels right

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just got out of school. Going to get something to eat and need to go to home depot to find some screws for my retrofit project.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went back to work today after vaca/being sick. Ended up having to go the high school b/c 2 people called out sick and we have a charity Thanksgiving Dinner this weekend for the Needy that we're putting on.

Me in spike heals, dress slacks, fitted sweater, jewelry, full makeup/hair done in an industrial kitchen making a turkey and stuffing for a 1000 people isn't fun.

Roomie and I are headed to a wine tasting here in about an hour...must resist all 35 wines. This job requires me to get up way too early for weekday hangovers.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's. f**king. Snowing. I'm. f**king. Annoyed.

Got my drum lesson in 45 minutes. And I do not want to walk outside. Because I don't want to see snow.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About to take the 5hr journey home to VA.
Welcome back man.

Worked 7-3, get to Wal-mart to buy ammo, dropped off a friends .45, doing some work from home and surfing the web.