What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Decipher

Registered VIP
I almost got in an accident just now. I was coming home from work on my lunch break. On the way home and I had the green. I was half way through the intersection and someone someone decided to go through the red. I did the fastest blind spit check I have ever done in my life,swerved into the next lane and barely avoided it. The back end of that car was less than a foot from my hood. The speed limit was too high to be able to stop in time.

I f**king hate bad drivers. :angryred: I hope they all drive off cliffs and die. Good thing you reacted fast enough.

Anyway, taking the wife out for drinks and a standup comedy show downtown tonight. Should be fun.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It was so scary. Right afterwords my heart was beating really fast. Ive been in an accident that wrote off a 1 year old car, but I was the passenger and I didn't see it coming so it didn't scare me. This did though...Agreed. Bad drivers suck.

As for my day. Working 9:30-6 then going home and doing my math work.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know about other stores but the store I bought them from (new) has a 90 day return policy. Return it within 90 days and you get your money back. So I did.
Ah. Makes sense now.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got up around 8-8:30, sat on Xbox for like 3 hours, then finally got a shower and went to rite aid, gamestop, four eyes, and then went to my dads work to load his truck for Monday, but none of the pallets were pulled, then he got my Burger king for dinner, and then I went to work. After I came home I played goldeneye 007 reloaded and kinda creamed my pants a llittle. Then I went to my girlfriends house for a couple hours and got home about half hour ago. Its 1:30 AM and I have to be up at like 8 to go to breakfast with my girlfriend and her grandparents lol. I'm so f**ked. I still have to update my phone and s**t. ugh, fun weekend.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Packing to head back. Poo.

Hopefully they dont think my GoPro pieces are parts to a bomb, or Im gonna be pissed.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Work from 5am-3pm,then I'm going to stop by the shop and get my fading tatt some color,after that go home play with my puppy and finally hang out with my gf,and hopefully squeeze in a little forza 4 time lol

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think I'm going to spend some money today... early christmas gift for myself. Picking up the 2nd gen AppleTV. Also some tune-up parts for the car: NGK plugs and wires.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo, let me hold the keys to the s2k while your over there... I promise I'll be gentle with her ;)
Back off...I have rights to that car now, esp since I drove it! :cool:

Today has been emotional so far for me. Meeting up w/ an old friend later to try to patch up a 10yr friendship, so I'm sure it'll be even MORE emotional. bleh

emerican

Registered VIP
Off work all day the gf gets off at 630 then going to her sisters house to chill and so i can use her computer for a school thing its gota program i need while mines dosent.

Decipher

Registered VIP
1 down, 1 more purchase to go. Finally I can watch my movies, netflix and listen to my music and not tie up the laptop. Tight!

UPDATE: Airplay is sick! I'm in my kitchen cooking using a recipe off a website on my laptop, playing songs from itunes (wirelessly on my stereo in the living room) and all I have to do to turn up the volume is swipe my fingers on the volume on iTunes and my living starts shaking! I love this thing already!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back off...I have rights to that car now, esp since I drove it! :cool:

Today has been emotional so far for me. Meeting up w/ an old friend later to try to patch up a 10yr friendship, so I'm sure it'll be even MORE emotional. bleh
Women.... :lol:

Today's weather is blah so I'm feeling blah....

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I went out to work at my grandpas metal shop today. We built an awning frame. Now it just needs to go out to get powder coated before we can put it up.

We also finished building his new garage. It makes me want to build one here but we don't have enough room. :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Playing around with my D80 for the rest of the day. I need something to shoot... The sun was already setting when I got out of work at 3:30....wtf...... And now the sun is already almost over the horizon so there's nothing to shoot outside.

I want to go buy some muslin fabric and make my own studio but I've got nothing to shoot :lol:.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, already tanned, gonna head to the gym as soon as my tummy settles. Lunch/coffee is already prepped for tomorrow...the last day of my work week! :D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked, already tanned, gonna head to the gym as soon as my tummy settles. Lunch/coffee is already prepped for tomorrow...the last day of my work week! :D
Speaking of tan... I was at the grocery store a half hour ago and I saw this gorgeous woman. Her face wasn't all that tan but then I saw her hand come up to her face with her phone and I went, "wtf?". Her hand was so dark...it looked gross. I don't know if it was the shadow from her hair but it didn't look right....

I think tanning is okay as long as you don't over do it. But tanning to the point where you start looking black, yuck. I should tan... I hate how pale I get. I used to be very tan back when I landscaped. I kind of liked it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of tan... I was at the grocery store a half hour ago and I saw this gorgeous woman. Her face wasn't all that tan but then I saw her hand come up to her face with her phone and I went, "wtf?". Her hand was so dark...it looked gross. I don't know if it was the shadow from her hair but it didn't look right....

I think tanning is okay as long as you don't over do it. But tanning to the point where you start looking black, yuck. I should tan... I hate how pale I get. I used to be very tan back when I landscaped. I kind of liked it.
Oh you mean when I had my own tanning salons, and looked like this? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Or when I was completed wasted on NYE and a brunette? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I actually get MUCH darker than that too, but I find it icky now.