What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

emerican

Registered VIP
Worked morning short shift got off at 2, gf has been off work all day. Got her truck allighned went and rented a few movies refilled my medicine and now just at the house having a few drinks fixing to watch the green lantern.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome back man.

Worked 7-3, get to Wal-mart to buy ammo, dropped off a friends .45, doing some work from home and surfing the web.
He's been home for a couple weeks...he's going back on the 20th. :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Returning and selling some s**t to get rid of some debt. /sigh. Being responsible sucks...

Jose1027

Registered VIP
movin up in the world! now lets see a pic of the herendous wing...
Well actually it was the oem spoiler that came on the car,I've just never been a fan of spoilers lol,it wasn't those huge wings lol

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
detailed my truck, and put my new graphic on my tailgate

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked, now relaxing on the couch. I think I'm going to stay in tonight.

emerican

Registered VIP
Worked morning shift, went and got steaks to cook, took the cat to the vet for routine shots, came back home cooked the steaks when the gf got off work now just laying around the house.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Returning my Oakley's was probably one of the hardest things I've done lately... I was walking towards the store and almost turned around. But they're gone so that's less debt to worry about. Also stopped by Barnes and Noble to read a photography book. Annnnnd now I'm going to read til I pass out.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Returning my Oakley's was probably one of the hardest things I've done lately... I was walking towards the store and almost turned around. But they're gone so that's less debt to worry about. Also stopped by Barnes and Noble to read a photography book. Annnnnd now I'm going to read til I pass out.
You can return a pair of used sunglasses?

got laid off of work today :( now gonna go job searching
Sorry to hear man. GL on the job search.

Working 8-12, going to come home and putz around the house then back into work from 4 til whenever. Doing a system upgrade this afternoon.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Work from 8:30-1. Then shooting, and selling a rifle. After that? Don't know.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can return a pair of used sunglasses?
I don't know about other stores but the store I bought them from (new) has a 90 day return policy. Return it within 90 days and you get your money back. So I did.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Off to Pull-A-Part again. I swear this is like an every Saturday kinda thing lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Hey same here haha. Going to Pick-N-Pull to yank the engine, trans, subframe, basically everything under the hood off of a SVT Contour for my buddies shitty Cougar lol. Got another engine/auto to manual swap coming up for winter break lol

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I almost got in an accident just now. I was coming home from work on my lunch break. On the way home and I had the green. I was half way through the intersection and someone someone decided to go through the red. I did the fastest blind spit check I have ever done in my life,swerved into the next lane and barely avoided it. The back end of that car was less than a foot from my hood. The speed limit was too high to be able to stop in time.