What are you in the mood for?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SH*T!!! See the time stamp on the original message? I was in bed. I was tired...that's my excuse.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SH*T!!! See the time stamp on the original message? I was in bed. I was tired...that's my excuse.
There is no time stamp!!! HA!!!! I wish the iPhone text screen showed the time stamp for every message I receive. Or at least to be able to turn timestamp on or off.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is no time stamp!!! HA!!!! I wish the iPhone text screen showed the time stamp for every message I receive. Or at least to be able to turn timestamp on or off.
It doesn't show time for each individual message sent and received within conversations?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It doesn't show time for each individual message sent and received within conversations?
No, it's gay. It will randomly show the timestamp. I think if I pass like x amount of minutes from receiving/sending a text, it posts the time stamp. But not for each message. I wish it did like AIM.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, it's gay. It will randomly show the timestamp. I think if I pass like x amount of minutes from receiving/sending a text, it posts the time stamp. But not for each message. I wish it did like AIM.
Another reason why the iPhone blows. No time stamp, you pay for your music, the phone is on lock down even if jail broken; yup, no thanks!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another reason why the iPhone blows. No time stamp, you pay for your music, the phone is on lock down even if jail broken; yup, no thanks!
Pay for music? What's that? :lol:

I only use a phone for a phone. I only have 2 extra pages of apps and I hardly use all of them. There is nothing I need to do that I can't do on my phone.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pay for music? What's that? :lol:

I only use a phone for a phone. I only have 2 extra pages of apps and I hardly use all of them. There is nothing I need to do that I can't do on my phone.
I don't pay either, but doesn't iTunes charge? All my music is free and I've got an Android. Plus I like being able to remove apps that came on the phone...iPhone can't do that either. I have 3 pages of apps and use almost all of them.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't pay either, but doesn't iTunes charge? All my music is free and I've got an Android. Plus I like being able to remove apps that came on the phone...iPhone can't do that either. I have 3 pages of apps and use almost all of them.
If you buy from iTunes yeah but I just hook my phone up and transfer my own music. The nice thing about the apps though is you can group them up. The ONLY app you can't touch is the Newstand one. I don't use that one. I have that on the very last page because I hate looking at it since I can't group it with something lol.

Like I have app store, calc, camera, compass, notes, stocks, and voice memos all in one app folder so it takes up less space. You can customize the name of the app folder too. I have all my social networking apps in one folder (AIM, twitter, tapatalk, facebook). etc. etc. I've been meaning to group my games up and put them on my main page but I honestly don't play them enough to really care.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only thing apple ever did right was the ipod IMO

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only thing apple ever did right was the ipod IMO
Which I don't even own b/c my phone does the exact same thing, plus is a mini laptop, and I still can get calls/text/pix/etc.

People with multiple devices confuse me...it's pointless!

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like my ipod cause i have it hooked up to my car head unit and i don't have to touch it at all. it stays in my glovebox and i can control the ipod through my head unit.
plus i know alot of people hate itunes but i love it. i have no issues managing my 30+ GB of music, which is probably too much to fit on a phone. so that is nice that the ipod has an actual hard drive and not flash memory.

you can also use the ipod as an external hard drive which is a nice feature

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like my ipod cause i have it hooked up to my car head unit and i don't have to touch it at all. it stays in my glovebox and i can control the ipod through my head unit.
plus i know alot of people hate itunes but i love it. i have no issues managing my 30+ GB of music, which is probably too much to fit on a phone. so that is nice that the ipod has an actual hard drive and not flash memory.

you can also use the ipod as an external hard drive which is a nice feature
I hook my Thunderbolt up and control through my head unit. It came with a 32GB card, I think 760MB memory, and I believe 8000MG storage.

hehehehehe I win. :cool:

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hook my Thunderbolt up and control through my head unit. It came with a 32GB card, I think 760MB memory, and I believe 8000MG storage.

hehehehehe I win. :cool:
haha damn i didnt even know they made SD cards that big.
im not saying that my way is better or anything but i guess its just a pain to me because since its a phone, you're going to want to take it with you, so you have to unplug it everytime you get out the car and plug it in everytime you get back in.

but thats crazy i didn't know head units had smart phone capability now

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha damn i didnt even know they made SD cards that big.
im not saying that my way is better or anything but i guess its just a pain to me because since its a phone, you're going to want to take it with you, so you have to unplug it everytime you get out the car and plug it in everytime you get back in.

but thats crazy i didn't know head units had smart phone capability now
My Alpine deck is like...8 years old? It's a friggin kick *ass deck. Back then it was almost $600 but my buddy owns a shop so he hooked me up.

I'm honestly not sure how he wired it, but I know a plug comes from the rear from AUX, but he did something else so it's hands free. I can do hands free calls like I guess Bluetooth, and adjust music on the unit. Wiring clearly isn't my forte.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I use an iPod for convenience. Like Jersey said, I can just leave it hooked up. I don't have to have an annoying wire going wherever which way while I'm trying to do music, text, call, check something. And at work, I have an iHome so I hook my iTouch up and stream Pandora all day and I can still walk away with my phone.

Wow we got off topic. I'm in the mood for chocolate. And I'm about to have some. Mmmmmmmm

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going last minute Christmas shopping and shopping for a New Years dress.
Except it's going to be nuts in there.

Kbyeee.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going last minute Christmas shopping and shopping for a New Years dress.
Except it's going to be nuts in there.

Kbyeee.
Ur shopping for a dress for a party??? I don't get that. Now if ur legal and vip'd for a bar that's understandable.

I'm in the mood for sleep. Almost there...

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk