What are you in the mood for?

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Ur shopping for a dress for a party??? I don't get that. Now if ur legal and vip'd for a bar that's understandable.

I'm in the mood for sleep. Almost there...

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
^SHUDAP

nah I dont feel like leg humping this early

in the mood for sleep

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want a power nap and some Chipotle.

Ur shopping for a dress for a party??? I don't get that. Now if ur legal and vip'd for a bar that's understandable.

I'm in the mood for sleep. Almost there...

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
:wak:

I approve of her decision :lol:.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I approve of her decision :lol:.
That's only because you were helping me! Haha

It's a formal themed party out here, and I find parties way more fun when they're themed. Plus its at a mansion :D

I too, am in the mood for sleep. Wayyyy too tired

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For this headache to get lost. I'm not allowed coffee today and my GAWD it hurts!!!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yikes.

I'm in the mood for a nap, then I want to turn on the Victoria's Secret Fashion show, get on a treadmill and run my ASS off.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I WAS going to take a nap but I decided to pull my headlight apart tonight and fix an exhaust leak. It's 7:30 now so it's way too late for a nap so I shall finish up watching The Incredible Hulk and find another movie to watch.

Now I just want a shower and sleep but it's too early to sleep! :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To fly somewhere on my week off.

But for now I'll settle for popcorn, a movie, and my bed.

I also want a relationship. I was at the mall earlier and so many people are in one, it's ridiculous. It was making me feel very depressed and lonely. So many cute girls that are taken.

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I also want a relationship. I was at the mall earlier and so many people are in one, it's ridiculous. It was making me feel very depressed and lonely. So many cute girls that are taken.
Seeing others in a relationship shouldn't make you jealous. Only you can make yourself happy. Do you get jealous of someone when you see them driving a Mercedes or BMW? Same concept. Be happy and appreciate what you do have.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I WAS going to take a nap but I decided to pull my headlight apart tonight and fix an exhaust leak...
Silly boy. Thats why you had a problem. Theres no exhaust in your headlight! jk!:lol:

Anyway, Its my bday today and I want some pumpkin pie!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seeing others in a relationship shouldn't make you jealous. Only you can make yourself happy. Do you get jealous of someone when you see them driving a Mercedes or BMW? Same concept. Be happy and appreciate what you do have.
I'm not jealous. It just reminds me that I'm lonely. I'm wanting a relationship.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i could go for a popcorn ball they use to sell them everywhere back in the day now i can't find them anywhere. oh and a BJ if i could get a BJ while eating a popcorn ball i would be happy.