EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spoiler looks good man!

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trying to get some nice quality pix here soon. Probably with CJ89's fisheye lens lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A few quality pix with CJ89's EP3

Also changed the fuel filter, when I got it out I found that it's never been changed lol...first fuel filter change in 167,000 miles hahaha.

Trying to decide what direction I want to take with my EM1. I'm planning on rebuilding the B16A2, but not sure if I want to rebuild it low compression, for boost, or high compression, for NA build. I'd like to run autox with it but still have it as a fun DD. I'm thinking if I go turbo then I'd probably put in a smaller turbo that would begin spooling quickly. Not too sure yet, but it's still up in the air until I pay off my credit card and can afford to buy a cheaper car that I can fix up quickly and make it slow and reliable in order to park the EM1 in the garage to be able to pull the engine.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
If you wanna do autox stick with n/a. You don't spend much time out of 2nd gear, so a balanced powerband n/a is ideal, or so I've heard. I don't autox, so don't take that as fact.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do suspension first..
I got plenty of plans for suspension as well. I'm just not sure what I wanna do on my engine. And I decided that I want to spend money on building the engine first because of how much oil I lose from daily driving.

emerican

Registered VIP
it depends on what class you would be in for auto x. If your gonna be in a class that allows turbos or such mods your prolly gonna end up needing it to compete if its a class with basically stock motors youd be fine with NA, but some of the more serious mods that come with a real full NA build may take you out of that as well. Just have to look up all the classes and decide what you want to compete in and that might help you out a good bit. I dont autox so not postive on any of this thats why im saying check lol.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you find you're wing? I really want an OEM wing for my ride!
Found it on forums. I believe I got mine for $100 shipped. Just post a thread that you are looking for an OEM Si wing in a specific color. I'm sure someone has one laying around somewhere =)

fanaticx

Maybe I'll try that. Ive been doing some yard diving for some of the parts I wanted! maybe I'll get lucky!

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Now that you got these you have to race at the autox with me right? I will make u :D

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will, but I wanna rebuild my engine first! I'm thinking of doing a mild NA build affordable and not enough to kick me up too many classes. Maybe 180-200whp?

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll give you guys three guesses what these are for. The first two don't count xD

Going on tomorrow night, I'll have pix up after that from before, during, and after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.