'00 EM1 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went ahead and bought that header tonight not too bad only being $182. Hoping to sell these rims soon lol. Gotta put my si's up on craigslist cause I need the money.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New header installed

Lesson learned on money shifting...

RonJ

Banned
Stop posting and get back to building! And don't come back until there's more progress with professional pictures.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how the F*ck did that break lol
Money shifted into third gear at 70 mph lol. Not my proudest moment.

And I am making progress lol just not as fast as other ppl. The only thing that's left is coilovers until I start saving for my Frankenstein swap.

emerican

Registered VIP
SInce you already ordered it it makes no difference to tell you, but im really happy with my megan racing header got it at least 45 bucks cheaper though brand new in a box.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SInce you already ordered it it makes no difference to tell you, but im really happy with my megan racing header got it at least 45 bucks cheaper though brand new in a box.
I completely agree, I've got it on my car now and love it. Does it sound like your car is kinda purring when drive? Like its always in a power band?

That's probably a horrible description but I'm curious lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
Kinda hard to tell with mine really because the exhaust tone is really changed do to the fact that im not running a cat just a test pipe.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ok, yeah it's really weird. But I guess the header can change the whole tone of the exhaust, mine is really quiet now. I love it lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also for anyone subscribed or who takes a glance, I've added my Si's to my for sale thread. They come with lugs and centercaps too. Also got ls mesh wheels and steelies up for sale.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Small update, ordered the Yonaka cat back, may be getting an OEM Si wing. If I get the wing I'll be getting some professional pix here soon. I may wait until I lower it though...that's next

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp...got the Si wing in the mail yesterday, getting the exhaust in the mail today, and hopefully my arm rest eliminator (no particular reason to buy it, just wanted to lol!) and my new inner fender wells in the mail today or tomorrow. I hope I'll have time this weekend to throw them on and take some pix.

I'm gonna have to delay my plays for coilovers unless I can get a nice set for cheaper than $400 since I'm planning on dropping about $700-$800 on my AR15 project. But I'll eventually lower my civic =) After lowering it's just waiting on a new paint job then I can start on my b20v Frankenstein swap

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, now get to work.

but i would say coilovers > ar15. though ar15 is nice too

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, now get to work.

but i would say coilovers > ar15. though ar15 is nice too
Got work and school filling up my schedule today and tomorrow, but the work should be done Saturday morning :D I'll make sure to put up some pix when I'm done.

And I still haven't fully committed to the AR15 yet, but I will start piecing it together soon. I wouldn't mind buying some slightly used coilovers, but I would much rather buy them new.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you install the Yonaka, could you take a video of what it sounds like. I'm curious as to what it sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.