'00 EM1 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i also request moving the coils all the way back down, i do it, daily, no issues really
Well when I lowered them all the way down I couldn't turn my wheel like at all lol. I'm lowering the front some more this weekend hopefully. I think the front looks too high right now.

emerican

Registered VIP
i would lower it all around at least a little bit more

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
good! will look much better

i also request moving the coils all the way back down, i do it, daily, no issues really
Have you seen the roads and interstates in Dayton? Also with it lowered all the way his header and cat was 1" 1/2" off the ground. That alone is not enough to make it out of my road. Also he is not going for the slammed look. Just low and clean. I think another 3/4" in the front and 1/4" in the rear would be perfict.

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you seen the roads and interstates in Dayton? Also with it lowered all the way his header and cat was 1" 1/2" off the ground. That alone is not enough to make it out of my road. Also he is not going for the slammed look. Just low and clean. I think another 3/4" in the front and 1/4" in the rear would be perfect.
:word: lol

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Driving my car today and the check engine light came on, then started blinking...

P0303 - Cylinder #3 misfire detected
P1399 - Wait to start lamp circuit

I don't want to start throwing money at it, but it looks like I won't be driving it until after I replace the head gasket and piston rings...

fanaticx

oh by the way I like the duct tape! It makes it original! the miss could just be a burnt plug wire, fouled plug or bad injector.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
The p1399 with a misfire code makes me think you need a tune up. Most of the time the p1399 can be solved by new plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor. If it still doesnt go away then it could be the dizzy.

CJ89

Registered VIP
Well i am thinking it is his piston rings has something to do with it also. Those things are about as fried as they can get. Well be swaping them out for a fresh set soon. If they are not the main problem then oh well bc they need done very bad regardless lol. Might as well get them out of the way now haha

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just replaced the distrib cap and rotor last night. Test drove it around this morning and the light came back on and flashing. Four codes this time:

P0301
P0303
P0300
P1399

So that's cylinder misfire in cylinders 1 and 3 and random, multiple cylinder misfires and random intermittent misfires?

CJ89

Registered VIP
Just replaced the distrib cap and rotor last night. Test drove it around this morning and the light came back on and flashing. Four codes this time:

P0301
P0303
P0300
P1399

So that's cylinder misfire in cylinders 1 and 3 and random, multiple cylinder misfires and random intermittent misfires?
You need to make a new thread about this in a different section. It'll get more attention there.

Sent from my DROIDX

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After taking it to the shop the guy put in some fuel injector cleaner and the CEL isn't coming on anymore. I'm still debating on saving up for my b20v build though

Edit: I just haaaaddd to say something. CEL is back on and flashing again. But it only starts to flash and turn on when I'm idling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the CEL only comes on when I'm idling after the car has warmed up, so I'm just dealing with it until I can do either the B20V swap or rebuild the B16A2. In the mean-time, I found a good deal on craigslist and decided to pick this up, it came with kayak holders too and I love kayaking =)

CJ89

Registered VIP
Front lowered as far as it would go

Ok so the rear was a little toooo low haha

ROLMFAO

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good but goddamn is that lip ugly...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good but goddamn is that lip ugly...

Yeah I have to agree. Paint match FTW.

But if you like it I guess that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.