Ek Crashed, EG Here I Come

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
As long as you like the hood thing man thats all that matters
Very true just got some parts in the mail the other day and now im just sitting here looking at how much more i need and want before this car even gets close to going together.

emerican

Registered VIP
whihc parts did you get?
im waiting for my few new parts to show up cant wait man i havent put anything new on my civic in forever and a day.
its hard to find the time and money with a full time job and newborn

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont no if your trying to be funny about rusting the whole car but that has been done before there are some on google like that. But i have made my mind up and the hood is getting rusted we will see what you guys think when its done.
Yeah, I was just jokin. As I said, haven't seen that before. Understand the whole beat up thing. I've had my car primered for the last few years because can't afford to paint the damned thing. Painted a big smiley on the hood with some extra black primer (hood was grey primer at the time) just because I got tired of it looking all raggedy, multicolor primer and painted panels. Figured looked like a clown car anyway, might as well embrace it.
You're right, you're not going to ruin it any further by rusting it, and can always get replacement later anyway :thumbup:

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
whihc parts did you get?
im waiting for my few new parts to show up cant wait man i havent put anything new on my civic in forever and a day.
its hard to find the time and money with a full time job and newborn
New corners, six puck clutch,4-1 header, motor mounts, short throw, ARP headstuds, new tensioner, and a feeler gauge to adjust my lifters when i put the head back together.

Yeah, I was just jokin. As I said, haven't seen that before. Understand the whole beat up thing. I've had my car primered for the last few years because can't afford to paint the damned thing. Painted a big smiley on the hood with some extra black primer (hood was grey primer at the time) just because I got tired of it looking all raggedy, multicolor primer and painted panels. Figured looked like a clown car anyway, might as well embrace it.
You're right, you're not going to ruin it any further by rusting it, and can always get replacement later anyway :thumbup:
My last eg was rattlecaned wasent bad bud didnt have money for paint and was alot better than what it did look like. As soon as i replace the quaters in this its getting painted and hood rusted lol. But eventually i am going to get a cf hood when i can spare the cash.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
whyd you choose the 4-1 header instead of the 4-2-1 just wondering.
Well it was cheaper lol and i have had problems with all my d series 4-2-1 headers getting loose on the down pipe and leaking so i figured why not try the 4-1 this time.

emerican

Registered VIP
what brand headers where they ive never had that problem with mine or the ones ive installed on buddies cars.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
what brand headers where they ive never had that problem with mine or the ones ive installed on buddies cars.
No name brand, im always on the budget build but this one i have bigger plans than what my original budget was.

emerican

Registered VIP
o ok im not sure about those i only know two people that have them and theres have been fine as far as i know.
Hey dont feel bad man i have a megan racing header and test pipe and a yonaka so didnt spend much money on my exhaust set up either.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
If you ever have honda issues/questions go see Rob at TotalPerformanceRacing. He's off route 4 in Fairfield. Build is looking good BTW.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
o ok im not sure about those i only know two people that have them and theres have been fine as far as i know.
Hey dont feel bad man i have a megan racing header and test pipe and a yonaka so didnt spend much money on my exhaust set up either.
Well every car i drive is slammed so i scrape everywhere esp if you just new the roads i was driving on lol. So those cheap 4-2-1 headers just dont stay tight under the stress i put them in. My ek i crashed i got stuck pulling in to speed way had to spin the tires to get it out and i was on three wheels everyone was looking at me.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I so don't no what to do i cant make my mind up on if i want to buy cams and a blox intake manifold for this motor or not.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
^ why wouldnt you want to get them?
what cam you thinking about for it?
Well i do but i don't no witch one to run, I was thinking of crower since thats what my head is built with. I also didnt no if the blox intake manifold was worth it because i still need a tb because my stock one has the tps broke on it.

emerican

Registered VIP
why not go skunk2 im
and if you do swap the intake mani or even since it has to be put on anyway if it was me id go with the hondata thermal im gasket expensive for a gasket, but thats what i would do.
Ive heard nothing, but good things with everybody running crower cams