Ek Crashed, EG Here I Come

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Check out toda vtec killers on YouTube. So badass. Makes a 90 horsepower civic sound like a balls out drag car

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
why not go skunk2 im
and if you do swap the intake mani or even since it has to be put on anyway if it was me id go with the hondata thermal im gasket expensive for a gasket, but thats what i would do.
Ive heard nothing, but good things with everybody running crower cams

already have the intake gasket it is a victor reinz

and i have a fel pro head gasket..... Dont ask why i bought these the guy i bought my block off of already had them.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Find an intake manifold that suits your build goals better. Longer runners will shift the powerband to the right (higher rpm) and shorter will obviously do the opposite. I have a set of Crower 403s with a tad bit more lift (custom grind) that until I read this thread I totally forgot about lol. The fel-pro gasket is okay for mild builds, it isnt bullet proof by any means but can do a decent job.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Find an intake manifold that suits your build goals better. Longer runners will shift the powerband to the right (higher rpm) and shorter will obviously do the opposite. I have a set of Crower 403s with a tad bit more lift (custom grind) that until I read this thread I totally forgot about lol. The fel-pro gasket is okay for mild builds, it isnt bullet proof by any means but can do a decent job.
Really the only thing that is built is my head, im not looking for big numbers but i want it to be better than stock. I do think i found the intake manifold i want its still fairly cheap and nice...

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Careful, if the only thing built is your head then you're limited on your cam choices. The more aggressive cams require higher comp or boost.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Careful, if the only thing built is your head then you're limited on your cam choices. The more aggressive cams require higher comp or boost.
Well the guy that i bought the bottomend off of said it had work but i cant see it with my own eyes so im just gonna call it stock, All that i can tell he did do is put a new oil pan seal on it.

Got my w2's so here is my parts list
Blox intake manifold
Skunk 2 throttle body
Comp cam stage 2 cams
Password Jdm intake IF IN BUDGET
Carbon Fiber hood
Ebay front lip
Purple JDM lug nuts
New axle's
New starter
New alternator & bracket
Rear trans bracket
Drivers motor mount bracket
Transmission bolts
Water pump bolts
M.S.D box

THAT'S IT FOR NOW!!!!

SOMETHING NEW I GOT FOR $20

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
^^No parts? ;)
Just the boxes that's all i could afford :lol:. I was not able to get everything in my dreams but I got the most important parts to finishing my build and get it road worthy. When I finally do that is when I move to the body, and I had another idea I am going to keep the car black but i am going to paint a jdm sun on the hood.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Finally put the head together and slaped on my light weight flywheen and dizzy. Will post pic of the hood tomorrow did the jdm sun on it but got dark before i could snap a pic of it on the car.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I had to post this too let people know how smart people are at advanced auto here. When i asked for this they didnt even know what it was.:lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us